Chapter Twenty

justine opened the door for me and i got in the vehicle. she closed the door and went around to the driver's side and got in. justine leaned over and placed her lips on mine, starting a passionate kiss. i kissed her back with all my love and rest a hand on her cheek. she soon pulled back and rested her forehead against mine.

"hey, beautiful," she mumbled.

"hey," i smiled and justine pecked my lips once more and started the car.

she drove out of the driveway and onto the main road. the singing from the radio surrounded us and i asked if i could connect my bluetooth to her radio and she said sure. i did as i asked and played the bedroom playlist that i have. other songs that i have, i know she doesn't listen and i wouldn't want her to be annoyed by my music.

"why didn't any of you reach out to me before a few minutes ago?" i asked, "i was worried that the both of you forgot our anniversary."

justine glanced at me, "no, never." she shook her head as her eyes were trained on the road, "it was just we kind of got distracted with time and before we knew it, it was late."

i nodded slowly.

"well atleast a good morning text would've been cool."

justine rested her hand on mine that was on my lap and sparks danced on my skin. she intertwined our fingers and brought my hand to her lips.

"we're sorry, darling. it slipped us." i smiled at the sincerity in her voice and gave her fingers a squeeze in assurance.

"it's okay, jj."

she smiled and turned a corner and onto the grounds of an estate that i recognized to be theirs. i moved in my seat, excitement taking over my body. i am finally back at their place. oh my lord.

"i'm going to have to blindfold you." justine said and pulled up a red blindfold out of the blue.

"why?"

"it's a surprise, duhh." she gave me a look- the one i always give them whenever they were being ridiculous. i laughed.

"okay, okay. only because i like surprises and this is kinky."

it was her time to laugh. i turned and justine placed the cloth over my eyes and tied it, not too tight, not too slack. it was silent for a moment until my side of the car opened and justine held my hand and made me stand up. she moved me forward for a little while and then let me go.

should i take it off?

as if reading my mind, she spoke, "do not take it off."

i soon felt her hands back in mine as she started to guide me to somewhere. the breeze blew over my skin, sending chills down my spine, as the excitement grew.

their dates are always lovely and breathtaking so i had no doubts that anything will go wrong.

we walked for sometime, about six minutes, and then we came to a halt. justine turned my body to the left, 30⁰ and then i felt her presence getting far from mine.

"take off the blind fold." a soft voice whispered in my ear and i jumped a bit.

madison.

i took off the blindfold and my eyes fell on the sight in front of me.

a huge yellow sunflower blanket, with many different baskets that are probably empty. from what i can see, there's fried rice and white rice with barbequed drumsticks on another plate, mallah chicken on another, curry chicken on another, ham, frankfurter, sausages with bacon, fries that seems to be steaming hot. whirly doughnuts, circle doughnuts, doughnuts with toppings of all kinds. cake, sweets, lollipops, drinks, alcohol and a few roses in the middle in a vase. there's a lot of food, more than i can imagine and they're all my favourite things.