Chapter Two

we pulled up at a fairly large house and i saw madison's car from the mirror behind us. the car lights flashed and then she turned it off. justine kept driving until we got to a garage which she got out and opened by a pin and then got back in the car.

"there's an actual button to open it but it's in the other car and not this one." she said and i looked over at her.

"are you trying to flex how rich you are?"

"hmm, maybe." justine smiled and she parked between a jeep wrangler and a bike. madison parked over on the other side of the garage and i gaped at how many cars and bikes there were.

they own all of these?

"oh my," i muttered as i got out of the car.

i saw my dream car, a ferrari 458 in the colour black. there were two and the other was in silver. im guessing one is for madison and the other for justine.

"come on." justine said as she walked towards the door that led inside.

i saw that madison was already inside the house and i quickly ran up to catch up with justine. she held the door open for me and i entered the house. bright and beautiful lights greeted me along with a huge chandelier hovering over the couch and the 42' inch tv on the wall. there was a furnace made from luxurious looking bricks and the living room was spacious. the couches had white wraps on them and they had roses styled on them.

holy crap.

they're rich rich.

there was another chandelier over the dining table that wasn't too far from the couches. there was a hallway that i am guessing leads to the kitchen since the dining table was near the entrance.

"close your mouth." madison said as she came from the other hallway.

i closed my mouth and folded my lips to stop myself from dropping my jaw at how hot she looks right now.

she's in a sports bra and cotton shorts that was above her knees. she has a nice bum. tattoos were all over her stomach and it wasn't some huge one, they were small and it look like they had meaning. there was a tattoo peaking out from underneath the sports bra and i was aching to see it.

from my examination, she's the feminine one and justine is the more... masculine or tomboy-ish.

"i see you ogling over me." she wiggled her eyebrows and i looked away quickly from her body.

"shut up." i muttered and i heard justine chuckled beside me.

"one moment you're mean to her and now you're teasing her. make up your mind." she said.

"yeah! make up your mind." i said and turned back to face her.

madison shrugged and she went to the dining table and took up an apple from the basket that was in the middle and bit it.

-

"so why am i here exactly?" i asked justine as i played with the sweatshirt sleeves. i just finished showering and she gave me a sweatshirt and one of madison's shorts to wear. surprisingly, madison was okay with me wearing her shorts.

"this is how i make my move when i see a pretty girl plus, you came on your own will." justine said as she came out of the closet, using a towel to rub her wet hair.

"well..." i trailed off, a smile threatening to break out, "who said i am into girls?"

"your response in the car gave me the answer to that."

"what response?"

"that you're a slut for voices."

i blushed and looked away. im thanking god for my melanin right now.