Chapter Seven

i saw a scrubs through the window of a store that we were passing by and i oohed.

"i'm definitely getting this." i mumbled and grabbed gabriella who was talking on the phone and pulled her in the store. 

she yelped and we went to the section where i saw the crocs and took up three, one multi-colored, a black one with white stickers and another black one. one of them was for gabby and i so that we could match with scrubs. i removed my credit card from my phone case and paid for the three of them and gabby gave me a look.

"i told you all expenses on me."

"mhm but i wouldn't be paying you back for shit." i said and she rolled her eyes. i put in my pin on the machine that the card was swiped on and the cashier cashed the scrubs and then we left the store. by then, gabby came off of the phone.

"lets get our nails done." she said, "and i am paying for your nails!" 

"no."

"kai, don't let me hit you."

"bet." she raised her hand and was about to smack me when i ducked.

"slow motherfucker." i stuck my tongue out and gabby rolled her eyes.

"lets just go. there's a nail salon nearby that i always go to." gabby said and we head down the pavement. we soon arrived at 'ruby's' and we entered.

the smell of nail polish and chattering greeted us and i followed behind gabby.

"yo ruby!"

this girl and her loud mouth.

"gabbeyy!" some girl yelled and i looked towards the voice. i saw a light skin girl doing another girl's nails and so far, they were looking good.

"who's free?" gabby asked ruby.

"go see julia and brianna." 

julia and brianna? i swear i heard justine say those names before. could be and these people are different person.

gabby led me to another part of the salon where we saw two women talking among themselves. when we got in the room, they stopped talking and then their eyes fell on us. i got this weird feeling when they looked at me - a safe feeling, which was weird because i don't even know them.

"welcome." they said in sync and stood up.

——————————————

my phone tinged and i took it up and turned it over so that it was facing me.

pssst.

it was text message from justine.

i responded back with a simply 'hey' and she reads the message not too long after.

wassup

not much, @ the nail salon

lemme see

i snapped a picture of my nails in process and sent it to her. she responded back with a dissy emoji and i smiled.

me likey.

you better cause if u aint then u luckyyyy

we chatted for a while until i had to bid goodbye to her because i couldn't use my other hand to text her back as yet. 

it took another 10-15 minutes for my nails to be done and then brianna put them under something for them to dry quicker. of course, it had to be paid for, which i paid for. i wasn't about to let gabby pay for it for me when she has already paid for so much already. the process took another five minutes and then after that, we were ready to go. gabby tipped them for their amazing work and then we got on our way.

i took a picture of my nails and sent it to my hubbies. 

my nails were done in peach with a half butterfly on my middle and ring finger nails. the other fingers has silver linings going across and it was just chef's kiss. 

gabby's nails were done short, black nails with white french tips and rainbow flowers on the middle finger. they're bomb. 

need my dick wrapped w them rn😩

i laughed out loud at justine's text and madison responded not even a second after justine's message.

beautiful just like you are🫶❤️

i think we know the difference between both girls by now. one's a simp and one is very horny.

——————————————

time really flies by quickly before you expected it.

not too long ago it was 2pm now it is 7p.m and i am on a facetime with madison and justine was beside her, giving trouble as usual. by trouble i mean, cussing at her for no reason and madison smacking the hell out of her. they're both hilarious. if i was having a bad day, i know that they would cheer me up immediately. 

"i have a question."

"like you always do." justine said and laid down beside madison, "but what's up?"

"since it's the three of us, how will dates and those things work?"

"like normal, unless you aren't comfortable with going out with two persons then we can each take you out on a date one by one." madison said and i hummed.

"okay." i said, "how do we go about the asking of the girlfriend thing?"

"same thing as what i just said except for the going out part. plus im pretty sure that we've made it clear that you're ours with all that claiming and those hickeys that i can see on you." madison said.

"you haven't asked me to be your girlfriend — either of you." i pointed my finger at the camera and justine chuckled.

"be our girlfriend then."

"hmm." i faked thought, "maybe, maybe not."

they both rolled their eyes.

"fuck you."

"when?" i smirked and madison laughed.

"whenever you're ready."

i didn't respond and we laid in silence. it felt like they were in the same room as i was. their presence were strong and their scents lingered in my room.

"you have to ask me to be your girlfriend in person." i said, "i don't care whether you guys want to both ask me at the same time but in person."

they both nodded.

"noted, captain."

i shook my head at these idiots and a conversation built up automatically. it was just some basic questions and answering them.

-

*senses writer's block coming for me*