* Chapter Eight *

justine pushed me down on the bed and madison climbed on top of me. her hands pinned mine above my head and justine handed madison the cuffs. within a quick second, she had my wrists handcuffed to the bed head. i tugged at them with a smirk on my lips and madison got up from my waist.

justine tugged down my shorts and she climbed on the bed between my legs. she throws my legs over her shoulders and lined up at my entrance.

she spat down at her dick and lubricate her dick and placed her tip at my entrance.

"damn, no foreplay first? just straight to the point." i mumbled and justine pushed her length inside of me.

"holy shit," i moaned.

justine held onto my ankles and i felt her peck my foot as she pushed herself into my entrance more and more. a long moan came from me once she was settled in my pussy and she let out a breath.

"i swear i can't get over how tight you are." she moaned and leaned down to place a kiss on my lips. i kissed her back eagerly, my wrists tugging against the cuffs. i wanted to pull her closer to me, to feel her body on mine fully.

madison came up beside me and i saw that she was naked.

justine sat up from this kiss and kept thrusting her hips. madison brought a leg over my face and lowered herself on my face. my lips immediately latched on to her clit wanting to taste her juices.

she moaned when i started to suck on her clit and all that could've been heard throughout the room was our moans. it was melodic and hot. it turned me on even more to hear the both of them moaning. the sound of justine and madison's lips smacking against one another was a complete turn on.

i could feel my orgasm building up as madison's hands played with my tits and justine continuously hitting my g-spot.

i groaned against her clit and i felt her leg shake.

not being able to hold on to her legs, i pressed my tongue in her entrance and then removed it. i did that a few times and before i knew it, all three of us was cumming, loud moans coming from our lips.

i bit my wrist as i orgasmed. my legs thrashed as i imagine the dildo to be justine's dick pumping inside me.

my eyes watered at how intense the orgasm was and i closed my eyes to relieve the moment.

god, that was so good.

i want the real thing now.

fantasies are getting real boring and dry.

it has been a few days since i saw them and i craved their touch and kisses and their smell. the scent from their sweatshirts were fading and as much as i hated to admit it, they're shirts help me to cu-

don't judge okay!

i need some physical contact with them and right now, i can't have that so this'll have to do for the time being.

i removed the dildo from my pussy and brought it up to my lips and sucked it off, closing my eyes as i savoured my taste, imagining that it was justine rubbing her dick on my lips as madison moved down between my legs to lick me up.

my clit throbbed at the thought and i lifted my hips and grinded on an invisible force that wasn't there.

im such a mess.

i dropped the dildo on the bed after i finished using it and let out a breath. i turned on my side and laid there for a moment and then i got up from the bed and took up the dildo. i took up my panties and shorts and head to the bathroom.