** Chapter Seventeen **

*unedited*

movie night went great and things weren't getting as steamy as i'd like. after today, after what happened at lunch, they left me soaking and on edge. i was in need of a release right now and they were interested in the movie more than they were to m-

never mind.

this bitch-justine- is groping my breasts.

i bit my lip to contain the moan that i was fighting off from out. her fingers pinched my nipples and turned them through the silk material of the robe. my eyes fluttered shut for a quick second but i opened them back after sometime.

justine started to place kisses on my neck and i clenched my thighs together.

she nudged the robe off of my shoulders with her nose and placed kisses on my collarbone and down my arm and back up. justine moved one of her hands from my breasts and pulled the robe off of my breasts. 

the lavender sheer bra that i wore was exposed and she stopped her movements.

"damn." she mumbled and sat up. 

i laid down on my back and she removed the robe from me, exposing the lingerie that i was wearing for them. 

"she was prepared." madison said and my eyes moved from one to the other. 

they were both looking at me in lust, love and admiration.

"i am in love with your body." justine mumbled and trail her fingertip from my arm to my waist, to my hip, down my thigh and down my leg and to my feet, "you're just so beautiful."

i blushed and thank her shyly.

she leaned down over my body and placed a short kiss on my lips. i kissed her back and before i could even wrap my head around the kiss, she pulled back.

i leaned up, trying to get more of her lips but with no avail, failed.

madison and justine got situated with madison now between my legs and justine above me.

is my dream coming through?

madison pecked both of my breasts and salivated my nipples and started to leave a trial of her saliva down my stomach as she left sloppy kisses on my skin.

madison removed the lavender underwear and continued doing what she was doing before. she pecked around the flesh of my pussy, not touching my clit.

justine pulled down her pants and her boxers and took her dick in her hand while madison spread my legs.

she palmed herself and i opened my mouth signalling for her to put in. jsutine made the move to but didn't place it in my mouth as she rubbed her precum over my lips. i licked it off, humming at the salty taste.

i felt a pleasurable sensation between my legs and i felt madison's tongue against my clit, licking up my juices.

justine placed her dick in my mouth and slowly pushed herself in my mouth. i shallowed my cheeks so that i could take more of her in my mouth. i moaned around her dick when i felt madison's finger entered my soaking walls. the moan came out like a whimper and it made justine bit her lip.

her hips started to move as she slowly started to fuck my mouth. her length wasn't fully in and i could tell that she was holding back. justine placed a hand on the bed head and pushed her hips down more so that her tip was hitting the back of my throat. i tried not to gag but i couldn't help it.

if it was possible, i could feel her down my oesophagus.

another one of madison's fingers entered my pussy and she started to pump them at a reasonable pace. as for justine, she let her dick stay at the back of my throat for a while.