Chapter Nine

i woke up feeling absolutely happy.

the thought of seeing the both of them today has me feeling all mushy and excited. after nearly two weeks, i am going to see them!

ahhh.

as soon as i got up from the bed, i stretched and then head downstairs.

a shower can wait.

i had work but i could miss a day work. it's not like i have a boss who's going to fire me. i work at a flowers shop that was named after me - absolutely perfect. i didn't own it but the owner passed and we were close so she left something to her son that he should change the name to 'kai's collection'. at first, it was named 'julia's bouquet'. 

the hours flew by very quickly and before i knew it, it was 4 in the evening and i was waiting patiently for them.

gabby was already gone and it made me thankful that she wouldn't be here to see them. they're very awkward and i haven't missed the glances they exchange. something always tell me to ignore the voice that's saying she's going to cause problem but i ignored that voice, too. my subconscious won't dictate my relationship.

it should be because it is always right but this time, it wont. i have something good in the palms of my hands and i was feeling happy with what i have.

i got dressed in a blue lingerie set and throw on a sweatshirt twice my frame and went to the living room to wait on them. i texted madison because i know justine will be driving and asked how far they were.

madison called me and i answered instantly.

"we're about 10 minutes way."

"where are you?"

"toll gate."

i hummed.

"alright. get me something to eat on the way." i said jokingly and i heard justine in the background.

"what do you want?" she sounded serious.

"i was just joking, j."

"what do you want?"

your dick in my mouth.

"sweet and sour chicken with fried rice."

"alright." she said and madison and i spoke for some time. justine butted in here and there but that was it. 

——————————————

i heard the doorbell ringing and i put out the joint and used my hand to fan away the excess smoke in the air. i went to the door and opened it. i jumped on one of them. who? i don't know. one of them. whoever caught me was happy to see me because of the hard kiss that i received. 

justine.

her hands went to my ass to hold me up and my hands went around her neck. justine nipped my bottom lip and i moaned in her mouth. god, she just knows what to do. my fingers twirled her baby hairs at the back of her hair and soon, we pulled back from the kiss. i could feel her semi-hard against my ass and i giggled a bit.

i looked at madison and puckered my lips at her.

she moved closer and pecked my lips.

"hey, baby."

"hey." i said and smiled at her.

justine walked in the house with me in her arms and we went to the living room. justine sat down with me still in her arms and madison handed me the food that was in a paper bag. i removed the box from the bag and justine took the bag from me and placed it on the couch beside her. i opened the box and the scent of the food immediately hits me.