Chapter20: you have to do the rest yourself.

Warning ⚠️:This Chapter has🔞 parts.
......................................................................................
KIM POV:

I hissed in pain because of my injuries. He got worried and put his hand on my cheek.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay P'?" He caressed my cheek and then put his hands on my injuries and caressed them carefully too. I could feel he's getting upset.

"I'm okay baby. Don't worry." I smiled at him.

"But you have to do the rest yourself." I added.

He got red as he heard my words. He bit his lower lip in embarrassment and started playing with his fingers.

"What?? You got shy now?" I asked him teasingly.

"Don't tease me P'Kim." He put his hands on his face.

I smiled lightly and grabbed his hands and kissed them. Then pulled him and kissed him hard. His fingers were searching for my shirt's buttons and when he find them, they started to unbuttoning them and take my shirt off. I helped him and threw the shirt somewhere on the floor.

I helped him to take off his pants too. I took my fingers to my mouth and made them wet. And then started making him ready. He moaned and locked his hands around my neck. He put his head on my shoulder and his lips touched my neck. I could feel his hot breath and all of these things made me lose myself.

.

.

.

I made sure that he is ready, So I removed my pants and he got up on his knees. I was just grabbing his waist and watching him do the rest by himself. He put the tip of my member on his hole and tried to put it in.

I got inside but not completely.

"P' It hurts...It's deeper in this position." His tears were rolling down to his cheeks.

"I'm sorry. Don't cry baby." I wipped his tears and kissed his cheeks.

"Do you want me to help you?" I said while caressing his cheeks and he said "Humm" in a low voice.

I grabbed his waist again and pushed him down and inserted all of my member. He moaned in pain.

"It didn't helppppp." He said and punched me on my chest lightly.

"Sorry baby. Stay like this for a while and it won't hurt anymore. Ok??" I kissed him again. I hugged him and tried to calm him down.

.

.

.

"Is it better now?" He nodded his head on my shoulder.

"So, can you move by yourself or do you want me to do it?" I caressed his head.

"...I...I'll do it." He said with a low voice.

I just nodded my head. He got up and tried to move his hips. He was moving slowly.

We both were close.

"Oh...P'" He moaned.

He was driving me mad so I grabbed his waist and helped him to move a little faster.

One last time and we both came.

After our breathing got normal again, I helped him to take out my member and he lied beside me. I lied too. I put the blanket on him and hold him tight and started to massage him. And we both slept.

TO BE CONTINUED...
...................................................................................... heyyyy🫐
Hyd?
Well, I know this chapter is a little bit shorter than previous ones but yeah...
My exams....
You know...
Hope you enjoy it🍓
Vote and comment plz🤍
Later👋