CHAPTER 2:What if the thing that I need is love and not being protected

*AT THE CAR*

There was just silent. Neither of two boys wanted to speak. Porchay was looking out the window without even one glance at Kim. And Kim wanted to talk with Porchay but he didn't know how to start the conversation with porchay who was angry at him.

KIM POV:

"Where should we go?" I asked because I knew there is nothing that porchay can do at school. Not after he didn't go for the interview.

"What?" he asked surprised.

"I mean you actually don't attend your classes, so why bothering go to school?"

"How you now?" He is finally looking at my face.

"One of my friends told me. why porchay? You worked hard to go to that school, why didn't you go for the interview?" I asked him although I knew I'm the reason that porchay doesn't attend school. Either   because he doesn't want to see me around or because I helped him to make the song for Entrance examination. I'm the reason.

"that's none of your business." He said coldly and then turned his face to look out of the window again.

"Porchay, your brother worked hard for you to go to the school that you want. And even yourself, you worked hard too to pass the Entrance examination."

He didn't reply. He didn't even say' 'that's none of your business'' again.

"Stop the car." He said calmly after a while. I didn't stop the car. Our conversation can not end here.

"I said stop the damn car." He repeated it with a harsh tone.

"Let's go somewhere and talk properly." I said trying to cool him down.

"I really don't wanna talk with you. Can you just stop your car?" He looked impatient. I stopped the car and he was ready to get out the car but I locked the door quickly I have to talk to him no matter what.

"P'Kim- "I didn't let him finish his sentence.

"I'm sorry Chay. I know I hurt you but please let me explain. I didn't want to break your heart , but I couldn't find a better way to protect you Chay. I don't want you to get hurt. My world is too dark. And I don't want you to get involved with my dark world." I said with a sad tone and now we're looking at each other eyes.

"I'm sorry Chay. I really care about you. I know I broke your heart but at that moment, I just wanted to protect you from- "He didn't let me end my sentence.

"What if I don't need you to protect me. Why all of you want to protect me. What about my feelings? You care about anything but my feelings. What if the thing that I need is love and not being protected?'' He said with tears in his eyes. And I'm thinking about how much I hurt him and how hard It's for him to be threaten like this.

"I'm really sorry Chay. I'll do anything you ask. Please gimme a second chance Chay." I couldn't stand to see him like that anymore. I just wanted to hug him tightly and not let him go. I wanted to protect him but his life is in danger anyway. He is the head of minor family's brother.

He didn't say anything. Just look into my eyes with pain. I wanted to tell him to come back to me and I won't make the same mistake again but right now I can't speak.

.

.

.

PORCHAY POV:

Why everyone thinks I'm weak? They want to protect me. They tell me what's good and what's bad for me. They treat me like a child. I don't wanna be weak. I wanna change. I can't stand this anymore.

"P' can you drive me home? I just tell everyone that I felt sick and came back." I told P'Kim. Actually, I never considered that place my home. I just have one home which I was living in it since I was a child.

"Okay." He said calmly.

.

.

.

*ENTRANCE OF MAIN FAMILY MANSION*

CHAY POV:

"Thanks P'Kim for driving me home. Have a good time. "I said while getting out of his car.

"Wait Chay." He said suddenly. I turned back to look at him.

"Please take my calls Chay and take care of yourself" I nodded indifferently. Then turned to enter the building.

.

.

.

*INSIDE THE BUILDING*

"Little Chay why did you come back? Did Kim scare you? "P'Khun said while coming this way with his bodyguards Pol and Arm.

"No, I just didn't feel good so P'Kim brought me back "I told P'Khun with a smile. Actually, he may be a little weird but he is really nice to me. I prefer spend time with him except of any of his brothers.

"Oh, my baby chay is not feeling good. Let's go to kitchen Chay. Your P'Khun will make you something to eat." He said with pride while Pol and Arm looked at each other. This means if I don't wanna to get sick for real I better make an excuse and don't eat P'Khun's food.

"P' I'll be better if I rest a little. You don't need to make food for me."

"Okay chay" he said like he could read my mind and knew what I was thinking about. Then he turned his back to me and left.

.

.

.

*PORCHAY ROOM*

It's not even the end of the day and I'm already exhausted. I've been thinking about my school. I hate to admit it but P'Kim was right. At that moment I just ignored all of my and my brother's hard work for me to go to school and acted like a child. I have to tell Porsche that I don't attend school.

Anyway. P'Kim told me to take his calls, but what he wanna tell me? What if he comes here tomorrow too? What if he moves here? AGHHH, I don't wanna think about it. If he came here again, I can just ignore him. For now, the most important thing is my college.

I called my brother and asked him when he comes back. And now I have two hours to think about a way to tell him the truth. Definitely, I can't tell him that I broke up with P'Kim so I decided to give up on everything. I can tell him that I panicked and couldn't go for interview but It's a ridiculous excuse. Fu*k I have no idea that how should I tell him this. Maybe I should ask for someone help, but whom? P'Kim?? I don't think so. I mean I prefer search at internet but do not ask him. P'Khun?? Well, he can be either useful or completely useless.

I don't know what to do. For now, I really don't wanna think about it. I wanna take a shower and sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------

There is the second chapter I tried to write it asap. please comment.

hope you enjoy it~