CHAPTER 11:Can I...?

Warning :
This chap has 🔞 scenes.
....................................................................................
PORCHAY POV:

"Chay. I know I'm late. But I... I love you. I always loved you. Will you be my boyfriend again?"

I got stunned for a minute. I looked at P'Kim who was waiting for my answer. He was looking in my eyes while my hands were at his.

"Chay?" He said waiting for me to answer.

"I'm sorry. I need to go to restroom. I'll be right back in two minutes." Then I stood up and P'Kim nodded. I walked to the restroom .

"What is going on? How should I answer him?" I said to myself while looking at the mirror.

I could hear his voice at the back of my mind repeating his words. I can't make him wait more. I better go back. Then I left the restroom and walked to P'Kim. He looked a little nervous. It's the first time I see him this nervous.

"Sorry I made you wait."

"No problem."

Then he looked at me waiting to say something.

"Umm... about what you said...can I answer you later?" I tried to avoid eye contact.

He nodded.

"It's okay. Give me an answer later." He said.

After that we didn't talk too much. And he drove me home. Did I do something wrong?

I entered my room and threw myself on my bed. I sighed and closed my eyes. Thinking about everything that happened. I felt my eyes are getting heavy and I don't know when but I felt asleep.

.

.

.

*TWO WEEKS LATER*

*AT NIGHT*

It has been two weeks since I saw P'Kim. We didn't talk to each other neither we meet. We sometimes massage to each other and he sends me photos of Shadow.

I told him that I'll give him an answer soon but I don't know I'm ready or not.

Someone knocked at my door.

"Come in."

P'Kim walked in. I got up quickly. What is he doing here?

"P'Kim?" I looked at him confused. He passed me and walked to my bed then sat on it and looked around a little.

"I came to see you but you don't look happy to see me." He said and then he looked at the guitar he gave me before.

"It's not like that. I just got a little surprised to see you all of sudden." I was still standing in front of him. He replied with a "Humm."

Then he got up from my bed and came closer to me.

"Well, did you think about it?"

"About what?"

"Being my boyfriend." He took another step and came closer.

"N...Yes...I..." He took another step and I stepped back while he was coming towards me slowly. My foot got stuck on the edge of the sofa and I lost my balance and fell on sofa.

He placed his hands on sofa and got closed to me. I looked up. He was really close and I could feeling my heart beating fast. His eyes were traveling between my eyes and my lips. Then he brought his face closer. I could feel his breath and his eyes got stuck on my lips.

"And what's your answer?" He said with a low voice. Then looked at my eyes again.

"P' you...are too close." I said trying to get up but he didn't let me to.