Chapter 18: You haven't seen this side of me.

CHAP 18

PORCHAY POV:
I found my way to main family mansion. One of the bodyguards saw me and came toward me. I was trembling.

"Are you okay Khun Porchay?" He said helping me getting in the mansion.

As I walked in I saw P' Tankhun, P' Vegas, P' Pete and Macau there. I Went toward them.

"Chayy. Thank God. I thought you got lost like others." P' Tankhun said and hold me.

"Others?" I asked worried.

"Yeah. One of our enemies has taken Porsche and Kinn. We are trying to find them." P'Kinn and P'Porsche??? If they have taken them too, who will help P'Kim?

"What about P'Kim?" Everyone looked at me with question in their face.

"What about Kim??" P' Tankhun asked me.
.
.
.
KIM POV:
I started to open my eyes. I can't remember when I fainted. They had tied me up to a chair. It was an old place. Full of waste. And Rays of light shine from outside but it was still dark and creepy.

I looked around and soon I saw two familiar figure tied up too. God dam*n it. What did happen? How did they take Kinn and Porsche here?

"So, You guys are awake now." A man said with a smirk on his face.

"The heads of the family and Kimhan The youngest in main family. The strongest. What a bullsh*t." He laughed loudly. But all I did was looking at him seriously.

"The strongest, Ha?" He kicked me in the stomach hardly. And he did the same with Kinn and Porsche.

"Who the fu*k do you think you are? I will kill you with my own hands." Kinn shouted.

"Sure." He laughed again. Like a psychopath. His voice echoes in space.

"Of course if you made it alive." Then he pointed to his Bodyguards and they beated up Kinn to death.
Porsche was shouting and threat them.
.
.
.
PORCHAY POV:
"I found them." Arm shouted and everyone stared at them.

"Good let's go." P' Vegas signed to his men and they were about to leave.

"Wait P'. I will come too." I said and he turned and looked at me.

"Chay it's-" He was about to refuse me but I interrupted him.

"No P'. I will come no matter what you say. You may think that I'm weak but I have trained for the last couple of months. You can ask Macau." I turned to look at Macau.

"Yeah P'. He is strong." Macau said with a smile on his face.

"Please P'. I can help you." I stared at him and he stared back at me for a while.

"But Chay-"

"No but P'. Please."

He stared at me again.

"Macau, Pete you stay here and be careful. Chay you come with me. Let's save them." I smiled and walked to the door with him.
.
.
.
We reached an old factory. Our car stopped. P' Vegas has explained me the plan on the way. I go first and distract them and P' Vegas will attack them from behind.

"Chay, I ask you one last time. Are you sure that you want to help?" P' Vegas hold my hand and tried to make sure.

"Yes P'. Don't worry about me. Let's save them." I said and P' Vegas nodded his head. Then he gave me a gun and pat my shoulder.

"Be careful." He smiled at me and moved to the other side of the factory with his men.

I walked to the main door. I dragged out my gun and tried to enter there without making any noise. It was that silent that I could hear my heart beat. I was stressed. I hide behind something and tried to look around.