CHAPTER 16: Concert

Kim put on his clothes and opened the door. His manager was behind the door.

"OH, It's you Kim. Why don't you open the door?" The manager said annoyed trying to walk to the door.

"What's the problem?" Kim said seriously ,didn't let him in because of Chay.

Kim's manager looked confused for a minute but he sighed and they start talking for a while. After that he left and Kim closed the door and saw Chay sitting on the couch still with a sulky face.

Kim steeped towards Chay and sat beside him, then grabbed his face with his hands and pecked on his face.

He continued pecking until Chay burst out laughing and hugged his boyfriend's waist.

"P' stop we don't have time and I have to put on make up again." Chay said looking at Kim's eyes.

Kim looked at Chay red lipstick that was spread on his face because of the kisses they had. He smirked at him and looked at Chay's eyes teasingly and got closer to Chay.

"No p'. Don't even think about it. Go out call the makeup artist." Chay found out his intension and pushed him to get up of couch.

Kim laughed at his boyfriend cuteness and left the room.

.

.

.

CHAY POV:

When makeup artist came to fix my make up I was really ashamed. She looked at me with a strange look and then started fixing my makeup. Idiot P'Kim. Look at what situation you put me in.

After that P'Kim came inside the room and grabbed my hand and pull me gently with him to stage. Before we reached the stage I pulled my hand and he looked at me confused.

"Why did you do that?" P'Kim said.

"Your fans will find out." I said and before he can complain about it I said "Come on P'. It'll be late." And I passed him and walked to stage.

After we reached the stage all of the fans cheered for us.

"Hi guys. I'm happy to see you again. There is the person who's gonna accompany me today. His name is Porchay." After that all the fans cheered for me and some of them were screaming calling me cute.

I felt a little shy and nervous since it's my first time on stage. But P'Kim caressed my back and encouraged me.

"Hi. My name is Porchay and I'm really glad to sing with P'Kim and also see you guys." I said cutely and all the fans start screaming my name. P'Kim smiled proudly and looked at me.

"Okay let's start." P'Kim said after a while. The first song was "Why don't you stay."

The song that P'Kim sang for me after we broke up. I was really nervous. I remembered all the bad things that had happened between us and I got sad all of sudden. P'Kim looked at me and found out that I'm sad. So, he put his hand on my shoulder and smiled at me beautifully.

He made me comfortable and signed me that everything is okay and I don't have to be worry anymore. He closed his eyes so did I.

The song started and I started to remember all the memories I have with him.

.

.

.

Chay started singing:

"All this time I sink, drowning like a stone~

Tryna close my eyes, shut my ears on this throne~

Losing my way home, then you came along~