CHAPTER6: I want to stay like this forever.

KIM POV:

It seems like he doesn't remember anything from last night. So, how about tease him a little?

"You really don't remember anything Chay?" I said acted surprised.

"Re...remember what P'?" I'm really holding my laugh right now. He looks really confused. He's so cute.

"Aha... Like last night you didn't call me P' "

"Did I say something bad to you? What did I call you?" He really has no idea what happens last night.

"Kim" He didn't say anything.

"Anyway, do you want to walk over home like this?" I pointed at the towel he was wearing all night.

"Fu*k. Where are my clothes?" His eyes were searching for his clothes all over the room.

"They are dirty. You can put on mine. There is my closet. Choose whatever you want." I pointed my finger to my closet.

I noticed he is blushing. I really want to know what he is thinking about right now.

"I go make something to eat. You change quickly, okay?"

.

.

.

PORCHAY POV:

I can't remember anything from last night. I have no idea what I've done. I'm going crazy. What did I do to P'Kim?

Why his clothes are this big for me? I could find a long white T-shirt but his pants don't fit me. Whatever I put on the white T-shirt and went looking for my phone.

I have literally 150 missed calls of P'Tankhun. And few massages of Macau. And there is my brother asking me where am I.

What a mess.

I called my brother and told him I stayed at a friend house last night.

Then sent a massage to P'Tankhun and told him that I'm okay. God he is a drama queen.

And right now, I'm calling Macau because I have to explain him why I left him at bar without telling him.

"Chay. You okay? Thank God." He said with a worried voice.

"Yeah. I'm okay. Sorry I left you at bar last night."

"I was looking for you everywhere. Where did you go all of a sudden?"

"Umm...I called a friend and he picked me up."

"I'm happy that you are okay. Call me- "Macau was talking with me but suddenly a hand grabbed my phone and hanged up on Macau.

"What are you doing P'?" I turned to P'Kim. Who was eating me with his eyes.

"White suits you." He said. And then he looked at my bare legs.

"Umm... Breakfast is ready." And then he rushed out of the room before I can bring my phone back.

What's wrong with him?

.

.

.

KIM POV:

I was making breakfast for Chay and then I heard his voice talking to someone. It's that bastard again. MACAU. I mean there are thousand of people in this world. Why Macau? I don't know why Chay trusts him. And how he dares to talk with my Chay. If it wasn't because Chay hasn't forgave me yet, I swear to God-

I quickly went to my room and grabbed Chay phone and hanged up on that brat. And... I felt like my heart stopped beating for a minute. Last night, you were drunk. But why are you doing this to me now? You are really trying hard to give me a heart attack.