CHAPTER 13: P'Wik?

TANKHUN POV:

I noticed that something's going on between them before, the way they both act in front of each other is suspicious. I grew up Kim and I know what he is like and every time he meets Chay, he is a different person.

And about little Chay he has been here for a short time. He is introverted and really calm. but I can feel he get anxious every time he meet Kim.

I saw my little brother coming here last night. He was in such a rush that he didn't even notice me. He doesn't come here often but lately; he has been here a lot. I followed him upstairs and saw him entering Chay's room.

I don't mind it, but this morning I saw all the hickeys over Chay's neck. And Kim was still there I could feel it. I don't wanna tease them but how long are they going to keep it from us?

.

.

.

PORCHAY POV:

I closed the door and turned back.

For a moment I realized everything that happened by now. My mind got blank. I don't know what to do. It's too late to regret everything.

He's still waiting for me to open the door for him. I walked to the bathroom.

"P'Tankhun is gone. You can come out P'." I said waiting for him to come out but then I saw him looking at me sulky.

"Don't you want to come out?" I asked confused.

Then he came out and stood at the corner of my room. I moved to give him his clothes and I suddenly looked at myself in the mirror and cursed loudly.

"What is it Chay?" P'Kim looked worried.

"P'Kimmmmm. Look at what you've done." I pointed my neck with my index finger.

"What if someone sees? What should I say?" I asked him.

"You can say my boyfriend did it." He said calmly like it's nothing.

"P'..." I looked at him frowning.

"Humm?" He put his hands in his pocket and raised his shoulders.

Then he stepped closer to me and put his lips on mine. He led me to wall and kissed me hard. Then let go of my lips and got closer to my jaw and placed a hickey there too. As soon as I realized what he did I tried to push him but he grabbed my hands and pinned them to wall.

"Now, everyone can see that you're mine." He whispered in my ears and stepped back. I felt like I'm going to dye of embarrassment. And he looked proud of what he did.

He smirked and turned back to sit on the sofa but I pulled him and left a hickey on his neck where everyone can see it. Then I rushed to bathroom to change my clothes. But he grabbed my arm.

"Why are you running?" He pulled me and stared at my lips. He was about to kiss me again but his phone ringed and I used the opportunity and ran to the bathroom.

.

.

.

I came out after I put some clothes on and I looked at Kim.

"Let's go for breakfast." He grabbed my hand and I panicked and pulled my hand. He looked confused so he asked me what am I doing with shaking his head.

"P'... No one knows about us yet. You go first."

"Well, they'll know anyway. So, let's go together." He grabbed my hand again. And I pulled it again.