CHAPTER 12: You are driving me crazy.

Warning :
This chap has 🔞 scenes.

...............................................................

KIM POV:

"Can I put it in Chay?" I asked.

Chay didn't say anything and just nodded. It's his first time so I need to prepare him well.

I kissed him again and moved my hand to his lower body. I grabbed his member and rubbed it slowly. Then let go of his lips and started sucking on his nipples.

"NGH...Ki...KIM..wait." He said while moaning.

I didn't say anything and continued. Then I parted my lips from his nipples and grabbed under his knee. I looked at his body once again.

Then I moved towards his hole I started licking his hole and he got surprised.

"Wait... Kim...It's dirty." He said innocently.

I smirked and insert my tongue inside his tight hole and he moaned even louder. I continued licking his hole and I saw him dripping wet. I took out my tongue and looked at Chay who was trembling under me.

I put one of my fingers in his hole. And Chay moaned loudly and after that he covered his mouth with one of his hands and with the other one he grabbed his pillow tightly.

I add another finger and after a while another one.

"Kim, it hurts." He said while shedding tears.

"I'll make you feel good just stand it a little more. Humm?" He nodded.

I could not wait anymore and grabbed a condom, opened it with my teeth and put it on. Then took my fingers out.

"I'm gonna put it inside Chay." He looked at my member and widen his eyes.

"There is no way It'll fit inside." He was scared to see my member.

"Don't worry baby. I loosened you up. I'll go slowly okay?"

He just nodded his head and I put it in a little. Chay's tears fell down again and I bowed and kissed him. He grabbed my neck and I went up all the way. I found his spot and smirked.

"I found it." After that I hit his spot several time and He was trembling and moaning loudly.

Chay held me tightly. I started moving faster and to distract him from the pain I grabbed his member and rubbed it. Chay didn't mind to cover his mouth anymore.

"It feels weird." Chay said while moaning and I smirked.

"It's not weird. You are feeling good." Then I gave him a forehead kiss.

"It's so tight." I mumbled. His hole was clinging to me and it drove me crazy.

I sped up and sent shiver all over his body. I hold him and kissed him while moving.

"KImmm...I'M..CUMMING"

"Yeah Me too." Then I take it out and insert it hardly in. And we came together. I looked at Chay who looked really exhausted after doing all of this. I laid beside him and hold him in my arms.

"Get some sleep. Good night baby." I kissed him on forehead.

He hummed and hugged me. He fell asleep fast and so did I.

.

.

.

*NEXT MORNING*

PORCHAY POV:

I woke up in Kim's arms. He looked so handsome even this early in the morning. Then I remembered last night and I wanted to hide somewhere from embarrassment.

I tried to get up and take a shower but suddenly I felt pain all over my body.

"Does your back hurt?" P'Kim said with a sleepy voice and I turned my head and looked at him.

"Good morning P"." I said with a shy face. And P'Kim got up and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning Chay." He said with a smile.

"Wanna take bath together?" He said and got up from the bed. He went to bathroom and after a minute he came back.

"Come on. I'll wash you up." He spoke.

"It's okay P'. I'll do it myself." I said and he shake his head and lifted me up from bed and took me to the bathroom. Then he put me in the bath tub and he sat behind me.

After he washed me up, he brought a towel and helped me to get out of the bathroom.

As soon as I sat on my bed, someone knocked at my door. We looked at each other and P'Kim walked toward the door but I grabbed his wrist.

"NO P'." I said with a lower voice.

"What's the problem? They'll find out anyway." He said indifferently.

I grabbed him and took him to bathroom.

"Sorry P'Kim. Please stay here for a minute." Then I closed the bathroom door on him and picked up all of our clothes on the floor immediately.

"CHAYYYY. WHY DON'T YOU OPEN THE DOOR FOR ME." P'Tankhun said annoyed. Then I rushed to door and opened it.

"Sorry P'. I was in bathroom." I said with a smile.

"Humm. It's okay. Anyway, put on your clothes and come to my room." He looked at me for a minute and then he left.

TO BE CONTINUED...

........................................

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT<3

Kim after Chay tell him to stay in bathroom and close the door on him:

Me writing and editing the chapter: