CHAPTER3:Getting to know Macau

*PORCHAY ROOM*

PORCHAY POV:

"Porchay" I heard my brother voice as he was trying to wake me up gently.

"Porsche, when did you come back" I said with a sleepy voice.

"I wanted to let you sleep more but it's almost afternoon."

"Ahhh, I overslept." I rubbed my eyes and then looked at Porsche. Yeah, I have to tell him about school.

"Porsche. I wanna tell you something." His smile turned to a Frown of curiosity. He waited for me to continue my word but I took so long so he asked me "What's wrong" with a smooth tone.

"I... Actually, I don't attend school. I mean I didn't go for the interview." He looked stunned after hearing what I said. So, I added.

"Please don't ask why. I know I'm being illogical. But" I didn't finish my word and just looked at Porsche who was in a shock.

"Chay. You loved that school. Why didn't you go for the interview?" He said but his voice was no longer gentle.

"I know I made a mistake and I had to tell you sooner about it, but...but everything just happened quickly and got out of my control. I still want to go to that school that's why I wanted to talk to you." Finally, I said it. But how Porsche gonna react???

"Chay...I don't know what to say to you. I don't ask for a reason right now but you have to discuss it with me later." He was serious.

"I will." I said with a sad tone maybe Porsche will show some mercy. And I think that worked.

"You said you still want to go to that school, right?"

"Yeah"

"I'll go do something about it." Then he left the room without hug me. I think he's really angry this time. But at least he is helping me getting into college again.

.

.

.

*TOMMOROW*

I went for the interview in the morning and they told me I can come to classes by tomorrow. I'm really happy. After a while something is going right in my messy life.

Anyway, my brother and P'Kinn asked me to join them for dinner with their guests. I usually have my dinner in my room. But this time I will accompany them since I made my brother sad. And actually, I like our guests. Well, P'Pete is always nice with me and P'Vegas is really cool. But tonight, his younger brother ''Macau'' will be here too. It seems like he is about my age but that's the first time I'm gonna meet him.

It's like it's a family dinner because tonight P'Korn will join us as well. I just saw him a few times. I wonder if P'Kim will be here too. I don't know how to face him. He called me last night but I really didn't want to talk to anyone and I'm still mad at him so there is no need to be nice with him.

I have a lot of time till dinner so I'll just play some video games.

KIM POV:

I don't care about the family dinner or anything. But since Chay didn't pick up my calls I have to go there.

Why is he so Stubborn? I have to face Vegas and Macau because of him. We don't get along at all.

Yesterday, I heard that Chay went for the interview. It's good news. At least I think I'll attend my class to see him.

I want to carry out things slowly. First, I need Chay to trust me again. And for that I need to explain everything. But I've never had this feeling about someone neither I've ever spoken about it. So, it would be a little hard for me.

.

.

.

*AT DINNER*

I came here sooner to talk with Chay but I couldn't find him and I bumped into a guy.

"Sorry" I didn't turn back to look at him. I was busy looking for Chay everywhere that I didn't realize who I bumped into.

"Kim. These days you come here a lot. What happened?" Seems like it was my brother Khun.

"Nothing." I said while looking around.

"You are really acting weird. I mean you are always a weirdo but right now you are weirder than your normal state." Is it a compliment??

"Let's talk about it later. K? I have something to do." Khun opened his mouth to say something but I left quickly.

PORCHAY POV:

I came for dinner a little late. Everyone is here. I sat beside Macau because P'Khun didn't let P'Pete sit anywhere else but beside him.

"Hi. My name is Macau I heard about you a lot." He said with a bright smile on his face.

"HI. I'm Porchay."

"You guys are about the same age how about spend some time together after dinner?" Porsche said while seeing us greeting to each other.

"Sure."

I felt someone eyes on me and when I looked back, I saw P'Kim walking to me and then pulled the chair next to me and sat on it. Then he looked at me with a smile and glanced at Macau and then looked at me again.

"Hi P'Kim" He was staring at me so I felt like I have to say something.

"Hi. How you doing?"

"Good." I don't wanna talk to him anymore for now. So, I turned my head. And maids served the dinner for us.

P'Kim is treating me more nicely since yesterday. I don't know what've gotten into him.

*AFTER DINNER*

"I go get some rest. See you all later." I said and then I wanted to head to my room.

"Wait Chay." I heard P'Kim voice at hallway. He followed me here.

"Can I- "He wanted to say something but then Macau came this way. So P'Kim didn't finish his word and stared at Macau who was heading to me.

"Porchay wait for me." what does he have to do with me?? Does he really want to hang out with me?? Although I don't know him that much, I have a good feeling about him.

"You brother told me to come hang out with you, and I don't wanna hear their boring conversation. So, let's get to know each other more. Where is your room Porchay? Can we go there?" Macau came and put his hand on my shoulder. I could see the anger in P'Kim's eyes after what Macau said. Does he hate his cousin or something? Well, none of my business.

"It's upstairs" I answered him because he was staring at me. And somehow, I was really exhausted to make an excuse. Also, he looks cool. So why not spending time with him.

"P'Kim let's talk later." And then Macau and I headed to my room.

----------------------------------------------------------

I added Macau to story because it would be fun to see Kim jealous. And also I think Macau can be a good friend for Chay.

Feel free to comment.

Hope you enjoy<3