CHAPTER 5:If Chay wants something from me, well he'll receive it.

PORCHAY POV:

*REMEMBRING LAST NIGHT *

WHAT HAVE I DONE?

.

.

.

KIM POV:

It seems like Chay doesn't want to get up no matter what. I have tried to wake him up a hundred times, but he just told me that I'm nagging like his brother and went to sleep again.

Alright, there is no way to wake drunk Chay up.

I lifted him up and carried him to car. Did he lose weight or he always was this light? My heart is beating like crazy while he is this close to me. And when he's asleep he's like a pure angel, Of course, till you don't try to wake him up. Actually, I think if I continued a little more, he would kill me and then sleep again.

I opened my car door and I was careful with his head while putting him in car. Then I fastened his seat belt. I don't think that's a good idea to bring drunk Chay to main family house in this hour. So, I drove to my apartment.

*ENTERING THE APARTMENT*

I opened the door and then put Chay on a sofa.

"I don't know what to do with you Chay." I sighed while look at drunk Chay.

"Chay. You smell like alcohol. Go take a shower then sleep as much as you want." I said calmly while putting my hand on sleepy Chay's back.

"Let me sleep Kim. You nag a lot." Then he turned his head. Did he call me Kim?? Like without P'? It's not like I don't like to hear my name like this but he saying it like that... GOD HE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY

I lifted him again and brought him to bathroom.

"Chay bathtub is ready. I go out you take your clothes off and bath. Okay?"

"Okay." Finally, he is listening to me.

I left the bathroom but after a while Chay called my name. And when I entered the bathroom I saw him naked in bathtub. I gulped my saliva. I'm really holding back right now. Is he trying my patient?

"What is it Chay?" I tried to not look at his body as much as possible.

"Can you wash my hair for me? I'm so tired to do it myself." Chay said without realizing what he was asking from me. Maybe if tomorrow he remembers what he said, he feels a little more ashamed than now.

I tried to wash his hair as gentle as I could. And I was trying my best to not look at his body.

"Are you done? Do you want me to bring a towel?" He nodded his head and I gave him a towel.

I closed my eyes and helped him to put on the towel because it seemed like drunk Chay doesn't like to do it himself. God will I be able to go out of bathroom without any heart attacks?

"Kim." Hearing my name like that sends shiver all over my body.

"Yes?"

"Can you brush my teeth too?"

"Sure." I said while giggling with his cuteness. I brought a new tooth brush for him. And brushed his teeth gently while he closed his eyes.

I led him to my room. And he lied on my bed. He looks like a cute cat. I was about to leave the bedroom.

"Kim." He is calling me like that again.

"Is there any problem?"

"I can't sleep anymore." You almost killed me because I tried to wake you up and now you don't want sleep anymore? Am I babysitting or something?

"You have to sleep Chay. I go sleep on sofa."

"Kim."

"Hmm?"

"Come sleep here." What? Lately, He barley even looked at my face. And now he is asking me to sleep beside him??

"Come on. Let's hug and sleep Kim." Chay looked really done with me.

"Chay just sleep. Okay? I'm leaving." And I rushed out of the room. Although, I really want to hug him and sleep, I know he'll be mad at me later.

"KIM." He grabbed my hand. When did he come outside?

"You are really mean. I asked you to sleep together and you left the room. If I had asked P'Tankhun he would do it willingly." He looks really sad. He is just like a child who didn't receive what he wanted. Then he let go of my hand and sat on bed and sulked.

"Fine. come here." I said with a smile. I gave up. If Chay wants something from me, well he'll receive it.

I lied down on bed and hugged sulky Chay. He hugged me back and closed his eyes.

"Kim can you sing me a song?"

"Sure." I started to sing for him while hugging him tightly.

He really smells good. And his skin is like a newborn. His eyelashes are long and the color of his lips...

I have to stop before I lose my control.

I finished the song and looked at him sleeping deeply. I closed my eyes too. If he's gonna be mad at me tomorrow, I just leave it to tomorrow. For now, I want to live in the moment.

TANKHUN POV:

I can't find my baby Chay. Where is he?

I wanted to watch series with him but I can find him nowhere. What if someone kidnapped him?

I WEAR TO GOD-

"Oiiii Porsche. Wake up."

"What is it?" kinn said with a sleepy voice. Lying beside his boyfriend.

"My baby Chay. I can't find him. You little sh*ts wake up."

"He is at a bar with Macau. He told me he'll be late and also told me to not disturb him. Now stop shouting. Go sleep." Porsche doesn't seem to care about his brother anymore. I need to find my little Chay myself.

"ARM. POL. FIND MY BABY QUICKLY."

.

.

.

*NEXT MORNING*

PORCHAY POV:

My head hurts like hell.

Wait a minute. Where am I?

"FU*K" I shouted after seeing P'Kim face close to mine. And I jumped out of bed.

"Chay. Why are you shouting?" P'Kim is rubbing his eyes.

"What am I doing here? Why I was on a same bed as you?" P'Kim looked surprised.

"Don't you remember?"

"Remember what?"

.

.

.

KIM POV:

"Remember what?"

It seems like he doesn't remember anything from last night.

Well since he doesn't remember how about tease him a little?

TO BO CONTINUED...

------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORTS.

VOTE MY STORY IF YOU LIKE IT AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT.

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT<3