CHAPTER8: Jealousy

*A WEEK PASSED*

PORCHAY POV:

Lamon called me last night and we gonna go to a restaurant today. He has been calling me a lot lately. Although he is 2 years older than me I'm really comfortable with him.

Everyone treats me like a child but he doesn't. He always listens to me and understands me well.

I'm exited to meet him after a long time.

*PORCHAY PHONE RINGS*

"Chay, where should I pick you up?" Lamon said.

"No need to pick me up. I'll come myself."

"Chayyy. Come on man. Tell me your address."

"K. I'll send you my location. Later." Then I hanged up the phone on him and sent my location for him.

Lately, my brother is super busy. So, I don't have to tell him that I'm going out. I'll just text him and tell him that he doesn't have to be worry about me.

KIM POV:

I haven't seen Chay for a week. I miss him but I was really busy that I couldn't call him or massage him.

And Shadow is even more aggressive with me since Chay left my apartment. I want to call him but I don't know what to tell him. We were good the last time we met but it doesn't mean that he forgave me.

I have to see him. I left my house and drove to mansion.

*AT MANSION*

I arrived. I was about to get out of the car but suddenly saw Chay at entrance. I wanted to call his name but as soon as I opened my mouth he got in a black car with someone. I couldn't recognize him.

The car started moving. I followed them and when they arrived at a restaurant, a tall boy with suits came out of the car. Chay got out of the car too. And the boy grabbed Chay hand and walked to the entrance of restaurant.

Who the fuck is he? I fisted my hand after seeing them walking to the restaurant hand to hand. I saw Chay smiling at him and I got even angrier.

My heart hurts after seeing them. I wanted to rush out of the car but I couldn't. If Chay find out that I followed him here, I don't know How he'll react.

I parked my car and watched them from outside. They were talking and laughing. The more I looked at them the more I felt the pain.

I wanted to drive to home ,but suddenly, I got out of the control.

That boy grabbed one of Chay's hand. And with the other hand he touched Chay's face. I rushed out of the car after being stunned about 3 seconds.

I walked to restaurant entrance and before I can arrive at the table they were sitting at, I heard that bastard said

"Chay, I like you. And I know-"

Before he could continue his bullshits, I grabbed Chay's wrist and pulled him on my side.

"What are you doing here P'Kim?" Chay looked surprised to see me there.

"Let's go Chay." I was about to leave with Chay. But he grabbed the other wrist of Chay. Everyone was staring at us.

"WTF. Who the fu*k are you?" He said with a frown. And pulled Chay to his side.

I lost my control completely and kicked him in stomach. He let go of Chay's wrist. And fell on the floor.

"P' what are you doing?" Chay said while trying to walk to him. I got even angrier and I tightened my grip. Pulled him back again.

"You MF" he said trying to get up.