Chapter 17: kidnapping

He got closer to him and put his lips on Chay's. He started kissing him with passion. They kissed each other lips until their lips was swollen. The looked at each other for a while and then started kissing again. Kim bit Chay's lower lip and Chay opened his mouth. Then Kim put his tongue in his mouth. He could hear Chay's moans in his mouth. He smiled while kissing him.

After a while they stopped and walked to the dressing room but suddenly something covered Chay's mouth from behind and pulled him to the other side of the corridor.

Kim noticed and dragged out his gun quickly and pointed to the man grabbing Chay.

Chay was really confused and scared. He tried to free himself from the man who grabbed him from behind but it was useless. Man put his gun on Chay's head and grabbed him tighter.

"Don't move." He said to Chay with violence. Chay started to sob. He didn't want to look weak but he was too shocked. He tried to hold his tears but they continued dropping from Chay's eyes.

"Let him go." Kim said still pointing his gun to the man. He was too nervous because of Chay. He looked at Chay's eyes. He felt heartache seeing him in this situation.

Meanwhile, another man appeared and stood between Chay and Kim. Kim quickly pointed his gun to man.

"Who the f*ck are you? Let hi-" Kim shouted with anger. But before he could finish his word man interrupt.

"Shhh...Don't worry Kimhan. put your gun down. I let your little boyfriend go but you have to come with me." Man said smiling to Kim.

Kim didn't put his gun down. Man looked at Kim's face then his gun and again his face and his smile fade away from his face. He sighed and went toward Chay and grabbed his chin.

"Your boyfriend is really beautiful Kimhan." He smirked to Kim again. Trying to make him furious.

"Don't touch him." Kim shouted. Wanted to kill the man right there but he couldn't. If it wasn't for Chay he would break every bone of him and torture him to death but right now, he has Chay in his hands.

He turned around Chay and grabbed his throat from behind. He grabbed his gun and put it on chay head.

"I'm getting bored Kimhan. Do I need to shoot him right in the head or will you come with us?" Man said this time with a serious face.

Kim looked at Chay. He would do anything for him. He would do anything for his safety. He couldn't stand seeing someone treating Chay like that. He started to lower his hand. He was still looking in Chay's eyes. Talk to him with his eyes. Tell him that everything will be okay and he has not to be scared.

He put his gun on the floor and got up. Stood there with his both hands raised.

"Let him go now. I'll come with you." He spoke. He didn't show any feelings in his words nor his face.

"No p'. Don't." Chay said loudly but soon someone covered his mouth. He was crying loudly and trying to free himself but soon he got hit behind his neck and his vision went black.

Kim after seeing Chay unconscious, runs toward him but someone kicks him in the stomach and he fell on the floor. After that some guards come toward him and start to beat him up. He could feel the pain trough his body but he didn't care about it. All he was doing was calling Chay's name.

After they beat him up for a while. Two guards grabbed his arms and picked him up. His face was full of blood. He was really tried but he couldn't close his eyes. He had no energy to fight back or anything. They dragged him to a black car and then tied his hands and feet. They closed the door and one of the guards stayed with Kim on the back sit. The car started to move.

.

.

.

PORCHAY POV:

I felt the pain in my head. I tried to open my eyes slowly and everywhere was dark. I was in an alley. No one was around. I was caressing the back of my neck and quickly I remembered everything. I was screaming and after that I got hit. I got up quickly and looked around.

They took P'Kim.

My heart almost stopped beating for a minute. I couldn't breathe and I fell on my knees. Who were they? Where did they take P'Kim?

I tried to breath but I could feel the heaviness on my chest. I put my hand on my chest and tried to stand up again. I started walking with my hand on the wall. Trying to find a way out of here. I have to help P'Kim.

.

.

.

The waiter looked around and took out a medicine. He dropped it on the foods and drinks. He quickly looked around again and grabbed the food. Moving to the table with poisoned food. He placed it on the table with a smile.

"If you need anything else please call me."

"Thanks." Kinn said politely and looked at Porsche with a smile. They both started eating and talking.

They had sneaked out for a date again. Their bodyguards weren't with them. And they had no idea what's gonna happen to them.

.

.

.

After thirty minutes Porsche felt the heat in his body. He walked to restroom and stood in front of the mirror. He saw someone on the mirror and quickly turned back. Someone attacked him and Porsche tried to fight back.

He tried to punch Porsche but he grabbed man's arm and punched him in the face. Man fell on the floor and Porsche rushed out but he saw Kinn unconscious with his head on the table. He called his name and walked toward him but soon he felt dizzy and his vision went blurry. He fell on the floor and everything got dark.

TO BE CONTINUED...
————————————————
Heyyyy
Well, first of all I'm thinking about writing a Jeffcode fanfic or a Kimchay oneshot. So,you guys can read it in my stories on my account. I will announce you here whenever I upload it.
Fell free to comment and this stuff🤍
Also plz vote if you like my fanfic.
Hope you enjoy it🤍

Kim(Jeff) being jealous of his brother: (Lol)

His face-