Chapter 19:I like this side of you.

[I made this edit myself.Hih. Let me know if it's cool.]
This chap has 🔞 scenes.
....................................................................................
I went toward P'Kim and helped him to get up. I put his arm on my shoulder and helped him to walk. He was still shocked to see me like that. He couldn't take his eyes off me. Finally, He smiled lightly.

"I'm so proud of you my little boy." He whispered.

.

.

.

*AT THE HOSPITAL*

KIM POV:

I'm really amazed. I would never imagine Chay like that. He was a little scary with that anger in his eyes but he was brave. I can't believe how my baby boy grew up so fast. I saved him several times but this time he was my savior. Before, he could only save me from my dark world but right now he can even save me from things like this.

Before I thought that he needs protection, but right now I know how strong he has become. He makes me fall in love more and more with him. And every day I see a new side of him. When I saw him there I was worried to death. I was too angry with him because he put his life in danger but when I saw how he fights I got stunned. I would never even dream that Chay would be the one who saves me.

*Knock knock*

"Come in."

"Hi p'Kim. How are you?" Chay came in with a bunch of flowers.

"Hey babe... I'm not okay." He was putting flowers on the coffee table that was in the room but after he heard what I said he looked at me quickly.

He came toward me and looked at me with question in his eyes.

"Why? Does your body hurt? Do you want me to call the doctor?" Then he wanted to walk to the door and call the doctor but I grabbed his wrist and pulled it to me. He fell on me and I quickly grabbed his waist and made him sit on my laps with his feet around me.

"My heart hurts. Because I haven't seen you for too long and I missed you." He sighed and cupped my face with his hands.

"Why do you pull me like this, ha? And it wasn't that long. I was here last night."

I cupped his face too and smiled at his cuteness.

"It's long for me." Then I made his face closer to mine and started kissing his lips.

He tried to kiss me back but I was kissing him that hard that he didn't get the chance to company me. I bit his lips and he moaned in a lower voice. I crawled inside of his mouth. I grabbed his T-shirt with one hand and with the other one I was traveling his back and caressing his back. He grabbed my collar in his fist.

We stopped because we both got lack of air. I grabbed his T-shirt again but he tried to get up, I grabbed his waist and looked at him with a small frown.

"P' wait a minute. I'll be right back." He put his hands on mine to remove them from his waist. I sighed ad let him go. My eyes followed him till he reached the door. He didn't open the door he just locked it and then turned to me again. I smirked at him and raised my hand to him. He blushed and grabbed my hand. Then he sat on the top of me again.

"What?" He blushed since I was looking at him with a smirk.

"Nothing... I thought you're gonna run." I teased him.

"I wanted to... But I missed you too." He was dying of embarrassment. I grabbed his waist again and pulled him closer to me.

"Wait... am I dreaming? Where is my shy baby boy? He would never talk like this to me." I teased him a little more. I like to see his face every time I tease him.

"Nevermind..." He frowned at me and wanted to get up but I pulled him closer to me.

"Okay I'm sorry." And before he can say something again I crashed my lips into him one more time and we both closed our eyes. I crawled inside another time. I grabbed the back of his neck and started kissing him with passion. Our kisses sound broke the silence in the room. Chay was moaning in my mouth and this made me crazier for him.

Chay stopped for a minute. I looked at him with question. But before I can say something he pushed me and made me lay on the bed. He got closer to me and grabbed my collar and his time he started kissing me. My eyes got widen but then I smirked lightly and closed my eyes and let him do whatever he wants.

We kissed each other hard and then we let go. We both were breathing heavily. I looked at Chay's red cheeks. Every time I look at him I can't control myself. He stared at my lips and gulped his saliva.

"Fu*k Chay, you're driving me crazy." I said and pulled him again and started kissing him. My hands got under his t-shirt and when I found his nipples with my cold hands, it sent shiver to his bode. I started playing with his nipples and then he started to unbutton my shirt.

He pressed his bottom to my member. Then took my shirt off completely. We both were impatient. I could feel our heart beating getting faster. We didn't stop till we got lack of air again. He moved himself a little on the top of me.

I hissed in pain because of my injuries. He got worried and put his hand on my cheek.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay P'?" He caressed my cheek and then put his hands on my injuries and caressed them carefully too. I could feel he's getting upset.

"I'm okay baby. Don't worry." I smiled at him.

"But you have to do the rest yourself." I added.

TO BE CONTINUED...
....................................................................................
Hiiiiiii
How you guys doin'?
I have a chemistry exam tomorrow.😭😭
Actually, I have exams every fuc*ing week.
I haven't studied anything yet. Lol.
Anywayssssss,
Did you like the other Jeffcode ff that I'm writing?
Let me know about your thoughts 💭
I'll go study. Bye bye.
Hope you enjoy it🤍

Like porsche like porchay:

This mf left my boy behind again🔪🔪