CHAPTER 9: Would you believe?

KIM POV:

We arrived at my apartment. As soon as I closed the door, I pulled him in my arms and held him tightly.

We stared at each other eyes and then I pressed my lips on his and we started kissing. At first we were

kissing softly but then we started kissing harder. I couldn't control myself. Not after seeing Chay wants it

as much as I do.

I lift him up and he wrapped his legs around me. We moved to my bedroom without stop kissing. I put

him on the bed softly. And then started kissing him again. I pinned his hands above his head with one

hand and I put my other hand around his waist. I stopped kissing his lips and started kissing his chin then

went down to his neck and I placed some hickey on it.

I was about to take off his T-shirt but suddenly, his phone ringed. We ignore it and continued kissing each other but again, his phone ringed.

"Sorry P'Kim. I have to answer it." He said. I let of his hands then he got up and answered his phone. And I'm sitting on my bed and looking at him.

"P'Lamon. I'm sorry about what happened earlier. I'll talk to you later. Okay?" I frowned as soon as I heard that bastard's name.

"See you later." Chay hanged up the phone then placed his phone on table. He turned back and looked at me.

"How the fuck he dares to call you again. I had to hit him harder." After I finished my word Chay looked at me furiously.

"P' how you can say that? You hit him." Chay said loudly.

"He deserved it Chay."

After what I said Chay looked at me and shacked his head . Then grabbed his phone and rushed to the door to leave. I got up of bed quickly and stopped him.

"DON'T TOUCH ME." Chay yelled at me.

"Chay. You can't meet that bastard again. He's-"

" He is what huh? At least he doesn't hit people for nothing." He didn't let me finish my word. And said furiously.

"I lost my control Chay. He was touching you." I tried to explain myself. Explain how anxious I get when I see someone else's touching him.

"So, what does that have anything to do with you?"

I had nothing to say. Chay looked angrily at me.

"You broke up with me. You were the one who didn't want me. And right now, you are acting like I'm yours. Listen Kim Theerapanyakul, Whoever I'm with or whatever I do has nothing to do with you." He said angrily. He left my apartment and I couldn't do anything anymore.

He's right. What did I think to do that. I tried to solve everything but I messed up everything again.

PORCHAY POV:

I left P'Kim house and called Macau and asked him to pick me up. I really can't believe P'Kim.

"Everything alright buddy?" Macau asked me worried.

"Yeah."

"Btw. How you always come out without any bodyguard??" I asked because I never saw him with bodyguards or anyone else. And also, I was trying to change the topic.

"Well, I know how to fight and I can protect myself."

"You mean if I could protect myself, my brother doesn't force me to go with bodyguards everywhere?"