CHAPTER 14:Are you jealous baby boy?

PORCHAY POV:

I took out my phone and I saw a lot of missed calls from P'Kim. I panicked and called him but as soon as I called him someone opened my door harshly.

"Where have you been? You know how much did I call you? You know how worried I was?" He said angrily.

"I'm sorry. I put my phone on airplane mode and I totally forgot about it." I said with an innocent look.

He sighed and sat on the sofa.

"Don't do it again. I was worried to death" I nodded at him. He was looking around my room.

"What is this?" P'Kim asked pointing his finger at the cat.

"Oh." I picked him up and he licked my hand.

"It was following me so I brought it here but don't tell anyone." I said and tried to hand the cat to P'Kim.

"You gonna keep it?" I nodded as yes.

"He is cute. What is his name?" He held the cat and played with it.

"It doesn't have a name yet. I'll give it one later."

"Anyway P'. You take care of him and I'll go take a quick shower." I pecked at his cheek and turned back but he grabbed my hand.

"Don't you want help?" He teased me with a smirk.

"No need." I panicked.

"You sure?" He was enjoying teasing me.

"Let me go P'Kimmmm." Then he let me go.

I took a shower and came out of the bathroom and I saw P'Kim is sleeping comfortably on my bed while holding the little cat in his embrace.

I took a photo of him and climbed to bed to sleep next to him. As soon as I lain down he put his arms around me and pulled me in his embrace. Before I can say anything he put his lips on mine and started kissing me. He bit my lower lip and I opened my mouth and he crawled inside.

We got lack of air so he let go of my lips and pecked on my face.

I was breathing heavily and he went down to my neck and pecked on it. Then he stated to kiss my neck and his hand meanwhile his hand moved to my towel strap to take it off from my body and I grabbed his hand not allowing him to take my towel off.

He bit my neck and I moaned.

"P'Kim it hurts. Don't bite." I spoke.

"It's a punishment because you didn't answer your phone and made me worried." He said and continued biting me.

I suddenly remembered his concert and the singer guest who's gonna sing with him. I got sad suddenly and he noticed it and stopped.

"What is it Chay?"

.

.

.

KIM POV:

I felt Chay face turned sad all of a sudden so I stopped and pecked on his lips.

"What is it Chay?"

"Nothing. Don't you have a concert? You should go practice for it." Then he pushed me gently and got up from bed.

"So, you saw my IG post right?"

"Yep. And I wondered who is the guest because P'Wik has never cooperated with another artist." He said with an annoyed voice.

I burst into a laugh as I realized my baby boy is jealous. I stopped laughing and got up from the bed. I smirked and started to tease him because it's the first time I see him jealous.