Chapter Seventeen ~ There Back and News

Another Awsome Update for you guysss ! I wanna dedicate this story to @DiaRoda,since she want me to update more and Yes im going to update more for you <3.. So if you want to be dedicated,please comment below :) Thank You @DiaRoda

~~~~~~~~

[ D.O Pov ]

Our practice, finished early thanks to our Choreographer,for having an emergency,we can go home early.Hahaha xD.Before we went back to the dorm,we went to a restaurant to buy dinner for our three ,awsome,pretty friends for babysitting our Zaira. Suho hyung paid all. Lel xD After buying,we went now to the dorm and the lights were off. We got nervous,we entered the dorm and saw Yuri Noona, Sunny Noona,Seohyun noona sleeping safely in the couch. We tiptoed going to Zaira's room to check on her,we saw her sleeping good. So we went downstairs to prepare the dinner.Where all in the kitchen,good thing the kitchen is big.. Its like 12 people will fit here. -_- Pfft...

"Oppa's Your here!"We heard a female voice,and saw Seohyun rubbing her eyes.

"Hi Seohyunnieee"Baekhyun said cutely .

"Hi Baekkieee"Seohyun said cutely too.. Oh !Kids ! -_-

"What's that ?"She asked.

"Ramen,Kimchi and Gobchang "I said and she nodded and keep staring at what are we doing .

"Oppa,Umm! Who do you think is that girl that,Lay oppa is saying " She asked and we all looked at her.

"Could it be her sister"Chanyeol said while cutting the carrots

"It could be !"Lay said while washing the dishes.

"Or... Or"Baekhyun said,pointing his point finger to us.We all looked at him.

"Her Mother!"Kai said.

"Yeah!"Baekhyun said and do a high five with Kai,Chen punch there arms and they screamed in pain.Then suddenly the two noonas,woke up.

"Oppa,you wake them up !"Seohyun complained.

"Mianhae!"Chen said and bowed 90 degrees..

"Hi Guyss!"Yuri Noona said while checking on what Chanyeol's doing.

"Hi Oppa's"Sunny said cutely.

"Is Zaira sleeping ?" Kris asked and Yuri nodded.

"Did she eat already ? " I asked and they shook there heads together.

"Oh~ We shouldnt wake her up,she been playing for the whole day,she's tired"Sunny said and we all nodded.

"But she need to eat " Luhan said.

"Hmmm your right ! She could get sick "Yuri noona said.

After preparing the food,we all eat leaving Zaira sleep,because she's tired from playing all day with her Noona's .. After eating,talking,teasing each other,making jokes.. Its time to wash the dishes,Luhan,Sehun volunteered to wash the dishes ,since they know that Seohyun,Yuri and Sunny are tired from Babysitting Zaira,so they planned to wash the dishes.Kris,Chen are sweeping the floor, Lay and Suho are fixing the things in the dorm, and while the others are cleaning there own room. Seohyun,Yuri and Sunny are resting in the couch watching news.

"OMG !!" Seohyun suddenly shouted.

We all went to the living room,and looked at the TV...We where suprised and shocked of what we saw.

N E W S :

A FAMILY FOUND DEAD IN THERE HOUSE,ONE ALIVE..

Wait that's Nico's house, OMG ! His family died... OMG !!! What could happened.. ? We started to cry.. Nico has been a good person to Zaira..Why did his family died ? Huhuhu.

------

What do you think happended to Nico's family ?Comment below ! Vote