Feel My Love - Ziam Mayne

Zayn's Pov:

I grinned as I realised that tonight was mine and Liams night, no boys, no Danielle just Liam and I.

I liked it when it was just Liam and I. We were best friends, but I was insanely jealous of Niall, because when him and Liam were out they played up Niam for the fans.

Yeah, you've probably guessed already, I'm gay. Bi to be exact and unluckily for me I fell hard for Liam, who is not gay in any way. Liams all happy with Danielle while I'm alone with myself and my thoughts. This is why when we're out and doing interviews I don't speak much, to keep myself was telling Liam how I feel about him.

The door opened and Liam walked in grinning nine to dozen holding the Toy Story trilogy. I groaned to myself as today it was Liams choice of movie and yes it was the monthly Toy Story saga. He grinned and plopped on the couch next to me.

"Hey mate how you doing?"

'mate' ouch that stung, friend zoned before he even considered that I had feelings for him.

"Good, you?"

Liam grinned at me and slung an arm around my shoulders. The sparks ran over my skin but I ignored them. I had too to protect what we had. Our friendship.

The night had passed quickly and Liam had fallen asleep his head in my lap. Silently daring myself to do it I slowly raised my hand and ran it through Liams soft hair. Under my touch Liam relaxed and sighed peacefully. I felt a smile come to my face, my touch did that?

An annoying buzzing distracted me, and I looked at the coffee table vibrating was Liams iPhone. It was Dani. I froze and watched it as it stopped ringing. I breathed a sigh of relief and then froze as it started ringing again. Liam moved in my lap and buried his face more into my chest mumbling. I blushed and shook Liams shoulder. He mumbled and turned over and rubbed his hand over his eyes and looked at me blearily, and blushed. He looked at me and slowly drew away from my body, me feeling lonely.

"Dani's calling" I said quietly looking at the floor.

I felt Liam leave the coach and walked slowly out the room. He didn't leave fast enough though and I heard his jaunty "Hi babe" as he left the room. I sank into the coach as I put my head in my hands. Why me? Why Liam?

I was lost in my thoughts when a loud crash from the kitchen made me jump. I was across the room in two strides when a second crash thudded through my small flat. I ran to the kitchen and gathered a sobbing Liam in my arms. He was sporting a bloody fist and my eyes widened at the hole he made in the kitchen door. Holy fudge balls.

I carried Liam out the flat and into my car. I drove him to the hospital all the time holding his uninjured hand and muttering reassuring things in his hair. For the whole time we were there and in the way back. I held him close, being there for him.

I drove back to my flat and when I opened Liams door he just stayed sat in the car.

"Why are we here?" Liam asked his voice low and scratchy from all his crying.

I looked at him. "I am doing my job as your best friend. I'm not leaving you alone like this" I said and opened his door wider.

Liam smiled a watery smile and got up out of the car and walked silently to the flat. I walked in next to him and was about to turn to my bedroom when Liam caught my wrist.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" I nodded hardly believing my ears. I took Liams hand and gently led him to my room.

I stripped down to my boxers and slipped into my bed waiting for Liam to come out the bathroom. The door clicked and my eyes nearly popped out my head. Liam walked in wearing a black of tight black Calvin Klein's. Liam blushed and slipped into the bed next to me.

I stretched my arm out "Come on Li, I don't bite."

Liam smiled at me before coming closer and cuddling into my bare chest. My heart started beating fast and would have sworn Liam could hear it.

"Li, what happened?" Liam breathed in hard and spat out really fast "DaniandIbrokeup."

I froze and Liam noticed my lack of breathing.

"You okay Zee?" I nodded and hugged him close. "It'll be okay Liam, I will be here"

Liam smiled up at me sleepily and nodded. I kissed his forehead quickly and muttered the word "Forever" and fell asleep holding Liam in his arms. What I didn't realise is that Liam had heard me.

3 months later.

It's been three months since Liam and Dani broke up. Three months since I had realised that I was in love with Liam. I didn't love him. I was IN love with him. It has been three months since Liam moved in with me. He said he didn't want to be alone.

It's been one month since Liam has talked to me properly. Since that fateful night we have been awkward flatmates with a 'Hello' at breakfast. It's been one month since Liam found out that I loved him. And this one month has been hell.

I walked into the flat and locked the door behind me and looked into the silent flat. I sighed where was Liam? I slowly made dinner and called up stairs for Liam to come downstairs. When no familiar running down the stairs came I was worried. I knew Liam was upstairs I could see his light on. Walking up the stairs I paused at his door and walked in and froze at the scene before me.

"Liam"

His head snapped up at the sound of my voice. I held my hand out and attempted to smile friendly.

"Liam give me the razor" I said sternly edging towards him.

Liam hesitated and passed me the razor slowly. I took the razor and dropped it on the floor and sat next to Liam.

"Why?" I breathed looking at him sadly.

Liam sobbed and a tear made its way down my face.

"I'm not good enough" Liam murmured through silent tears.

I looked at him sadly. "I think you're pretty awesome" I gathered Liam close to my body and held him there as he cried.

I looked down at his wrists at the white scars against his tanned skin. I took his wrist and kissed each of the four cuts. I leaned in and kissed Liams forehead, his cheek. I leaned in and felt Liams breath against my lips. I saw Liam flutter his eyelids close. I leaned in and kissed Liam.

Liams lips were soft and foreign tasting but I loved it. It was a slow loving kiss. It was hesitant but we kissed for how long. Liam drew back slowly and rested his forehead on mine.

Before I could stall I blurted out "I love you Liam, So, so much"

I shut my eyes not wanting to see Liams reaction. I heard Liam take a deep breath.

"I love you too Zayn"