Truly, Madly, Deeply - (Larry Stylinson)

Louis' Pov:

I awoke to the morning sunlight,flooding into Harrys and I bedroom. I grinned as I looked down upon my chest and saw Harry lying there his hair askew and all mussed up.

'Am I sleep am I awake or somewhere in between, I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me, Or did I dream that we were perfectly entwined, Like branches on a tree, or twigs caught on a vine'

I had dreamed of this day forever. the day that the Harry Styles will finally be mine. I tenderly kissed Harrys forehead....

'Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss, and all those sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this, I'm just the underdog who finally got the guy and I am not ashamed to tell it to the world!'

I had felt this way for three years to be exact, ever since i had met Harry in the toilets in xfactor. Then to be best friends and then hopefully more was amazing, i had to watch Harry flaunt all his girlfriends in my face but i can't wait to tell people that we are together.

'Truly, madly, deeply I am, Foolishly, completely falling, And somehow you kicked all my walls in, So baby say you'll always keep me, Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you, In love with you'

Yes Harry, i was in love with, you. I was falling hard and I just hoped you were at the bottom to catch me before I hit the cold hard ground.

'Should I put coffee and granola on a tray in bed and wake you up with all the words that I still haven't said and tender touches just to show you how I feel or should I act so cool, like it was no big deal'

I slipped out of bed and pulled on my cold boxers and padded downstairs to make Haz breakfast. I imagined the look on hisface as i presented him with the tray. 

'Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this i'll put this day back on replay and keep reliving it' cause here's the tragic truth, if you don't feel the same my heart would fall apart if someone said your name' 

I padded back up the stairs and placed the tray at the end of the bed and looked down at Harry layed curled up in the covers. I smiled and took a photo and put it on my instragram, and just looked at it.  

'I hope I'm not a casualty, I hope you won't get up and leave, might not mean that much to you, but to me it's everything, everything' 

I looked down at Harry and tenderly kissed his forehead. I couldn't imagine a world where Harry wasn't there, and i hoped i really hoped that i wouldn't ever have too. 

'Truly, madly, deeply I am, foolishly, completely falling, and somehow you kicked all my walls in, so baby say you'll always keep me, truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love (in love)With you (with you)In love (in love)With you (with you)In love (in love)With you (with you)'

Harry stirred in his sleep and his sleepy green eyes looked up at me and his face transformed into a large, lazy grin he leaned in and pecked my lips.

"I love you Louis"

"I love you too"