Lazy Lover - Ziam

Request: 

Can you do a very fluffy Ziam? Where Liam is 18 and Zayn is 22. Liam gets hurt or raped and then Zayn takes care of him and cuddles him. Make it long please - fofo_naser

This is so long, longer then anything in a while! Please VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW?

-Evie xox   

Lazy Lover – Ziam

The air was hot and Liam could feel his pyjama bottoms sticking to his legs uncomfortably. he whined uncomfortably before rolling away from the source of the heat, his boyfriend Zayn and to the edge of the bed where he breathed in great breathes and so that the covers where no longer draped across his body. He breathed a sigh of relief as a cool breeze wafted over his exposed skin, and turning away from the sunlit curtains he looked at Zayn.

Zayn looked positively angelic in the sunlight, the warm light creating an ethereal glow around his body making him seem innocent and eternal. But in all honesty, the sunlight’s nothing compared to the way that Zayn glows naturally. His hair is longer, thicker than it usually is, instead of the stiff quiff that swirls like black flames on his head, it flat and mussed up. Dark scruff runs along the length of his sharp jaw and just a little across his upper lip and there’s a small smile playing over those pink lips, the ones that look almost chapped from the way that Zayn bites at them but Liam knows they are much softer then they appear. His tongue is pressed against the little bit of teeth that Liam can see, his thick eyebrows are set as he dreams and his skin is the brilliant shade of gold that Liam dreams about so vividly. His eyes, the ones that Liam has never been able to colour properly flutter open and Liam’s greeted with eyes that are brown and gold, sometime olive-shaded and when the sun hits them just right, they’re a sweet shade of pure honey.

“How long have you been staring at me?” Zayn grumbled under his breath but the blush that lit up the apples of his cheeks and the smile that tugged up the edges of his lips revealed his true feelings.

Liam smiled a little too and shrugged his shoulders before taking Zayn around his waist and tugging him closer to him and pressed a kiss to Zayn’s forehead. “Good morning to you baby,” Liam mumbled against Zayn’s golden skin and breathed in his familiar smell; his natural musk, the scent of Liam and the sheets and his favourite diesel cologne. Feeling Zayn go limp in his embrace Liam pulled away and with a content smile he looked at his boyfriend who was sleeping soundly like he had been this entire time.

Liam chuckled before inching away from Zayn and leaving him sprawled across the mattress before walking into the bathroom, his feet flinching against the cool tiled floor. He jumped into the shower, groaning in comfort as the scalding hot water loosened the tight muscles in his back and he quickly washed with Zayn’s shower gel before jumping out and dressing in his semi-smart work wear.  He quickly glanced at his reflection in the mirror and ran his hands half-heartedly through his soft hair before making a face and making his way downstairs to where Zayn was cooking over the stove.

Zayn was all leather jackets, smooth talking, cigarette smoke and a lope in his walk that makes him cooler then he really is. Liam runs his tongue over his lips, just watching Zayn slave over that stove the sweet smell of pancakes filling the air. Flipping them, and placing them on an awaiting plate, Zayn turns around and catches Liam’s eye and puts the plate on the table before walking over to Liam. He carefully shrugs off his leather jacket as he passes his chair, because, honestly it’s too hot for it but Zayn doesn’t give a shit.

Liam reaches out for the steaming mug of tea that Zayn passes him his thick fingers brushing against Zayn’s thin, nimble ones and there’s a flush of heat rising to his cheeks as he looks into Zayn’s brown, no, caramel eyes. He pulls back quickly and nods in gratitude still tongue-tied on Zayn’s sheer beautifulness despite the fact that they’d been each other for years now. Zayn smirks and leaned in closer, and Liam breathes Zayn in –he’s all kiwi-scented from that shower gel, spicy from that diesel cologne and stale cigarettes, a scent that always clings to Zayn’s skin.