But they did - Niam

REQUEST:

I was wondering if you could do another Niam one?? Like a vampire/werewolf one where Nialls a vampire and Liams a werewolf or something? - 371z4a

I adore this one shot, its so cute omg :) Hopefully basically everyday of the holiday I should be able to get one up.

VOTE 
COMMENT
FOLLOW

-Evie xox 

It wasn't meant to work but it did. They weren't meant to fall in love with each other, but they did. They were too different, polar opposites so different that it shouldn’t work, but they did. 

-

When Niall first met Liam he was sent out on a daily haunt, preying on innocent humans, determined to suck them dry of life and leave their dead corpses for their loved ones to find. Niall had been doing this as long as he could remember, and now 500 years into his vampire he quite simply craved the sweet, poignant taste of fresh human blood.

He loved the warmth and the colour of blood, loved the feeling of it dripping down his clothes and chin.  

Finding a human had become a game to Niall, one where he would stalk his prey and make them fall hopelessly in love with them before brutally killing them and sucking them dry of their blood because Niall was never going to fall in love with a human, humans were puny and weak, always full of hope and happiness never quite realising what a terrible world that they lived in. How evil resided just around the corner, stalking up on them and hiding in the shadows because Evil is always present even in the happiest of places.

-

It was a cold September evening when Niall first laid eyes on Liam Payne. The heavily muscled, tattooed boy was walking out a new club in town, laughing and joking with a pack of friends, they were mock punching each other and laughing but all Niall could concentrate on was the pure sex-on-legs was walking his way, just in front of his friends.  

As the boy passed Niall, Niall inhaled deeply and the boys blood had a sweet, earthy smell to it almost the smell that animals carried but that only made Niall yearn even more after this boy. As the boy and his friends walked off into the distance Niall made a terribly rash decision, he wasn't going to kill this boy, not yet anyway.  

For some reason this boy made Niall almost want to spare him but they way that Nialls dead heart thudded and flopped in his chest he knew that this could possibly be the best thing that he'd ever decided to do.

-

The second time that Niall ever met Liam Payne was actually purely by accident. Niall had wondered innocently into a café during about lunchtime in human hours only to find there was no booths free, Niall was about to turn around and walk straight out again when a voice called out from the corner of the café, "Hey! You can sit with me!" and Niall whirled around to look at the tattooed boy from last night sat alone in a booth and gesturing for Niall to sit with him. 

As Niall walked towards him, the boy smiled and for some reason a glow of emotion spread through his chest, making him feel warm and funny and if he wasn't mistaken it was a feeling that he'd never once experienced in his 500 year vampire life, but he could vaguely remember the feeling from his past human life but when he looked into the tattooed boys eyes he decided to ignore it.