Whatver It Takes - Lirry

Request:

What would Liams and Harry's bormance name be? No-body has ever done one of them!! You should do it!! - @tingtongting

so here is your request of a Lirry :) Btw for more amazing Lirry stroies you should check out the series written by Thewayyoulooktonight and lalalaartje they are amazing :)

-Evie xxx 

Harry's POV:

Everyone has had crushes. That one person they would give everything up for. That one person they were complexly and utterly infatuated with. I was completely head-over-heels on love with Liam Payne the school jock and had been since 5th grade. We were polar opposites. Here I was at the bottom of this school popularity change for many reasons (but it was mostly because I was gay) and Liam was at the top of the chain, captain of the school footie team and basketball team, and tennis team and every other team you could possibly think of. There was just one little thing that irked me, Liam was openly gay too and whilst I got beat up and called a fag Liam got all the guys falling at his feet.

And yet I was still sat here in my maths class looking out the window to where Liam was on the Tennis court playing Doubles with Zayn Malik. The sun was glinting off his sweat shined body and he looked so damn powerful and beautiful out there on the court effortlessly dancing around the court, his racquet connecting with the ball every single time. I grumbled under my breath as Niall pulled me in for one of his famous Horan hugs. "Hey there my little Haz-Head" I smiled as Niall used my nickname and hugged him back tightly, "What were you looking at avidly through the window before I came and brightened up your day?" Niall asked as he slipped into the empty seat beside me pulling out a packet of Hula-hoops and opened them ignoring our teachers glare. I blushed and looked down at my desk trying not to sneak a lance at Liam but it was no use. My eyes were always drawn to him. Niall followed my gaze and giggled at me as he watched what I was looking at. "You know all you have to do is to talk to him" Niall said conversationally as he ate. I looked at Niall and gave him a look. Niall scrunched up his nose in return, "I mean it worked for me" Niall continued his train of thought. Did I mention that Niall and Zayn Malik were the IT couple in our school year, ever since Niall had finally plucked up the courage to talk to him last year they had been going out ever since.

I nodded, that had worked for Niall and Zayn mostly because when Niall was nervous he talked nine-to-the-dozen and I on the over hand couldn't form proper words let alone sentences. So I shook my head stubbornly at Niall's idea and he held up his hands in mock defence "Okay, I tried to help" and went back to eating another bag of Hula-Hoops. I smiled wanly at him and turned back to the window and continued to daydream that Liam I could be happily together one day. Not.

The rest of the passed quickly and I was making my way over to the little garden at the back of the school like I did every lunchtime when I bumped into Louis Tomlinson. I quickly took a step back from Louis, my eyes skating over what he was wearing today. White TOMS were paired with ultra skinny black jeans that hugged his curves; his tight My Chemical Romance shirt fitted his chest and outlined the mouth-watering abs. His bare arms were covered in ink and his caramel hair was covered with a maroon beanie, his cerulean eyes were outlined with coal black liner, his black snakebites glinting in the sunlight. I stepped back again. Louis Tomlinson was trouble, the punk of our year. He and Zayn Malik were the most inked in our year even I had a few tattoos. Louis took a step forward and held out his hand.

I looked down at his hand in surprise and then back up to his face in utter amazement after a few moments of this Louis opened his mouth. "Look, are you going to shake my hand, or are you going to stand there and look like a total twat?" I think my mouth dropped open at the sound of Louis' voice it was like fresh honey on a summer's day. I stepped forward and took Louis' hand and briskly shook it, his hand was small and cold. A smile crossed Louis' features "Harry Styles nice to meet you" I said my voice only shaking a little bit. Louis smiled again but more knowingly, I narrowed my eyebrows at this but didn't comment "Hi, I'm Louis Tomlinson, Liam's best friend" I smiled a million thoughts running through my head. Why had Louis introduced himself? Why had he introduced himself as Liam's best friend? As I was thinking Louis pulled out my grip and walked away. Before he rounded the corner he looked at me with a knowing smirk on his face "See you around Curly" and disappeared.