We are Infinite - Larry

REQUEST: 

Hey I was wondering if you can do a Larry oneshot where they all ready are dating but Harry spends all his time with Niall and Louis gets jealous over it and they have a fight over it but make up - CookiesCream_

I really like this request ngl, Plus the stuff about El I added but  I don't actually feel this way about her, I'm sure she's a perfectly nice girl and she's so pretty so despite the fact that I believe Larry is real, doesn't mean that I don't like El (Just a little disclaimer) 

P.s i'm thinking of making just a Larry stylinson oneshot book, is that a good idea? Nay or Yay? Comment? 

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW? 

- Evie xox 

We are Infinite - Larry

*FLASHBACK*

"I don't understand why you feel the need to spend all your time with Niall?"Louis screamed and Harry ducked as Louis chucked another pair of his jeans at him. "I don't spend anytime with you, and when I'm allowed too, you're off gallivanting with Niall!" Harry opened his mouth to appease his angry lover, but Louis didn't let him get a word in edgeways. "I mean, you might as well be dating him!" Louis stopped throwing clothes at Harry and looked at him with tear-filled eyes and an open mouth. "Wait, Haz I didn’t mean that!" Louis scrambled across the room towards him but Harry just walked out the room, not looking at him.

Harry knew that Louis knew that he loved him with all his heart, but now that they had been fighting more often, more constantly he was beginning to question did he still? Did Louis still return his feelings? And as he heard Louis clattering down the stairs after him he wondered, is there any point in hanging on? Louis stood at the bottom of the stairs staring at him, and as he looked into those tear-filled blue eyes, Harry couldn't find anything of the boy that he fell in love with all those years ago.

"Harry baby? I'm sorry." Louis stepped towards Harry but he took a step back away from Louis.

"No Louis, I'm sorry," Harry murmured and Louis stopped in his tracks and just looked at Harry in horror, "Wait, what you saying? Harry you can't do this!" Louis said desperately and he tried to walk to where Harry was stood but Harry just shook his head and held his hand out to stop him. "I've tried so damn hard to be a good boyfriend, to be a good friend, to be a good son and brother. I follow managements wishes and I put up with you going on publicity stunts with that…that bitch-" "Her names Eleanor." Louis interjected and Harry threw his hands up in frustration. "This is exactly my point, Niall makes me feel like I'm needed, like I'm wanted, but your off doing things with her and talking about her. That makes me feel like shit Louis!"

Louis stared open mouthed at Harry for a few moments and blinked and the tears disappeared from his eyes and they hardened, "Do not give me that shit Harry! You know how hard it is for me too! You don't know what its like to leave the person that you love and go and pretend to love someone else, you don't know how hard it is to be happy around her because its not you! You don't know how fucking hard it is to watch you and Niall do all these interviews together, or go out in public together without being worried that you'll be called gay. I watch you two have the time of your lives, touching each other, sitting next to each other, and that’s what makes me feel like shit!"

Harry just looked at Louis and shook his head. "What are we doing Louis? If this anything to judge by I think its pretty obvious that we fell out of love a long time ago." Louis' eyes snapped up to look in mine and he shook his head desperately, "No, nope that’s not true Haz, I still love you!" Harry shook his head and turned to walk away with his rucksack in his hands."That’s just my point Louis, are we really in love or are we just calling it that for the sake of it? Because if it really is that, I'm not sure if I love you anymore." And with that Harry turned and left the flat, leaving his what? Lover? Behind.