Carry Out - Nouis

Request:

Make a dirty one of Nouis and Niam? - @sugar1061

I decided to split this request into two so here is the dirty Nouis you requested. Hope you enjoy! 

-Evie xxx

Please note that this oneshot includes smut, it is clearly marked though. 

Niall sauntered into the club like he owned the place, his hands deep into the pockets of his skinny jeans, pulling them down just enough so that you could see the top of his v-line. Niall flashed his VIP pass to the bouncer before making beeline for the already heaving bar. Eager hands grabbed at his leather jacket begging to get a bit of the elusive Niall Horan but all he did was shrug them off, not just anybody got a piece of him. They had to be special, they had to be worthy and nobody usually was. You see Niall wasn't just someone that wanted the night out, he was THE Niall Horan; the one that everyone wanted, the one everybody talked about. Niall didn't do love, he did sex. Hot, fiery, passionate, rough sex.

The club was starting to fill up when Louis walked in through the door, the sea of people parting as they stared at the mysterious, quite frankly hot, newcomer. His black skinny jeans clung to his legs hugging to curves in all the right places, his tight, white thin shirt with collar did a good job at outlining the abs everyone was drooling over, not to mention the tattoos. His muscled arms were hidden beneath a black, faded denim jacket, but you could still easily tell that he was built and muscular. And his hair; the caramelness shone in the flashing lights, making the quiff seem almost tangible.

Louis sauntered over to the bar and threw down twelve shots before making his way out onto the dance floor, everyone parting before dancing around him, on him. And it's the truth to say he was lapping up the attention.

Niall glared at the boy from the bar as a potential hook-up left his conversation to go and dance with the new meat on the block. It was fair to say that Niall did indeed find Louis attractive, well beautiful to say the least. Nialls mouth watered at the thought of ripping off that white shirt and running his hands and tongue over that chest. Louis was worthy.

Niall slammed down his beer on the bar as a new song came on in the club and gradually everyone found someone to grind upon. Niall slowly made his way through the couples before he found Louis and an attractive looking brown haired model grinding upon each other in the centre of the dance floor.

The flashing lights shone blue and green as Louis' eyes widened as another body grinded on him form behind. In next minute Louis was pulled away from Eleanor, his model best friend and had one his arms wrapped around an attractive blondes neck. Louis was certainly not going to be straight when he caught sight of Niall behind him. Louis grinded his bum against Nialls crotch, shimmying up and down the blondes fit body. Niall leaned down and nipped at Louis' neck. "Niall" he growled before attaching his lips to Louis' neck and nipped at the skin again drawing blood to the surface. Louis gasped loudly as he did so and breathlessly whispered back "Louis" as the music started to climax.

Niall detached his lips from Louis' neck before grazing his teeth over Louis' earlobe. Nialls hot breath ghosted over Louis' neck as he sung the song sexily in Louis' ear.  

"Baby, you looking fine 

I have you open all night like you I.H.O.P. 

I take you home, baby, let you keep me company 

You gimme some of you, 

I give you some of me"

Niall sung in Louis' ear groaned slightly as Louis' grinded down hard upon his hardening member. Louis turned round in Nialls arms and slung his arm around Nialls shoulders and brought him forward so their foreheads were touching.