Beards (Ziall)

Nialls Pov:

I gritted my teeth as I heard Zayn and his girlfriend Perrie laughing and holding hands across the campfire from me.

"You love him don't you?" A soft voice asked I looked round and saw my girlfriend Marie sat there

"NO what do you mean? Of course I don't!" I blustered red faced.

Marie pressed her lips together trying not to laugh but a giggle came out of her mouth. "You totally do, just the fact you were so protective and adamant then just proves it even more so"

I shook my head, but then gave into the pleading green eyes of my girlfriend/best friend.

"Loves a strong word, but you can day that I care for him....a lot"

I finally admitted it to myself and to Marie for that matter. I was in love with Zayn Malik.

Marie let out a loud squeal and clapped a hand over her mouth as everyone turned and looked us strangely. She grabbed my hand and we walked arm in arm up to porch of the house.

"YOU LIKE ZAYN????"

I covered her mouth with my hand but quickly drew it back for she had licked me. She laughed at my disgusted expression.

"Awww Nialler, it's not like you haven't had my saliva on you before" Marie wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

I nodded and sat down on the swinging seat and pulled Marie down on my lap.

"Love, where does this leave us?" I motioned to us and then towards Zayn.

Marie looked at me and grinned "Best friends of course"

I grinned back at her, this was one of the many reasons I chose too 'date' Marie, she was my best friend and I hers.

"BFF's forever" I cried as Marie stuck her pinkie out, I wrapped mine around hers.

"Forever" we whispered together. I pushed my forehead against hers and looked into her eyes.

Zayn's Pov:

I watched as Niall and Marie pressed their foreheads together and proclaimed to be each others 'forever's' we all know what that means.

"What's up Hun?" Perrie asked as she followed my gaze back up to the house.

"Oh" I looked at her.

"I told you!!" I whispered yelled at her.

She rolled her eyes at me and grabbed my hand in the free hand that wasn't holding Jades. Yes, Perrie and Jade were together. You see Perrie and I were each others 'beards' for I was hopelessly in love with Niall Horan.

I watched as Marie came down from the house and sat on the log next to me and Perrie. Marie was a nice girl, pretty with long blonde hair and green eyes. I wanted to hate her but she was unhatable.

"Zayn?" I looked at her lilting voice quiet.

"Niall wants to talk to you" I nodded.

I got up and left my seat, Perrie flashed me a reassuring smile I smiled back and wandered up to the house.

I walked onto the porch and Niall was nowhere to be seen, I looked round and then screamed as Niall backed me onto the wall. Niall stood in front of me inches away from my face, I could feel his breath against my lips. Niall looked into my eyes.

"Can I try something?" He whispered, I nodded nervously and with that Niall leaned in and placed his lips over mine.

Nialls Pov:

Gritting my teeth I placed my lips over Zayn's soft ones. Immediately sparks flew, Zayn's lips were rougher than a girls, but I liked that.

I nudged Zayn's lips with my own and he started to kiss back his tongue traced my bottom lip and granted him access moaning as his tongue explored my mouth. I ran my fingers down his back and tugged at the bottom of his T-shirt.

"Off" I mumbled into his mouth breaking away for a moment.

Zayn pulled off mine and his shirts throwing them away. I reattached our hips moaning in pleasure at the kiss. I started walking towards the front door pulling Zayn with me, I walked up to the room that we shared and started kissing his neck until I found his sweet spot. His knees buckled upon the bed as I sucked his sweet spot, his loud moans filled the bedroom.

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door and I heard Marie's and Perrie's voices outside the door "Can we come in?"

I looked at Zayn and he looked so anxious. Marie came in sat on the floor beside Perrie. Then I noticed that Perrie was holding Jades hand, looking at Zayn I raised my eyebrows at this but he just grinned at me.

"Niall I have to tell you at this moment that Perrie and I are each others 'Beards' and there is nothing going on between us!" Zayn finished his little speech and happily I took his hand and entwined our fingers.

"Same with Marie and I, though Marie is my best friend."

Zayn grinned down at me and leant in and tenderly kissed me. The girls in the room awwwd loudly and I blushed.

As the girls their way out of the room I looked over at Zayn.

"Beards aye?"