On Top of the World - Lilo (baby!Niall)

awww this was so cute! wow, its been ages since i updated these and i think i am like dying because of how many reads these have like over 19,000+ reads! Thats insane! 

i cannot thank you guys enough! 

Request:

Can you do a Lilo where they adopt baby Niall? - @BlackParadise

Well, i finally did your request! i hope you enjoy, and don't forget to vote and comment. 

Also don't forget to request a one-shot! 

Liam's POV: 

I turned over in my warm bed, breathing in the dust notes and the warm, sweet smell that was my husband. The air was crisp and cold, but it was distinctly full of merriness in the air.  

It was  Christmas Eve and the small house that we lived in was fully decorated with fairy lights, streamers, baubles and most importantly the homemade paper chains that hung to low. Almost constantly there was the cheesy Christmas music playing loudly or quietly depended on who was in charge.  

Louis yawned beside me and rolled over into my side, burrowing into my chest and into the warmth radiating from it. His cold fingers teased my chest as he ran them up and down my abs, tickling them slightly. He opened one eye and blinked slightly until the bleariness left and I could finally look into the warm cerulean eyes that I loved.  

Louis smiled, the corners of his eyes crinkling as he did so. I smiled back and he very slowly crawled up my chest so that our faces were level. He moved his nose forward so that it gently bumped against mine. Our lips ghosted against each other and as Louis slowly pulled away from me, teasing me I curved my back up so that I caught his lips in mine. We moved slowly against each other like we were yet again kissing for the first time, like we were testing the waters again.  

I savoured the feeling and as Louis pulled away I let out a small mewl of yearning. Louis grinned down at me but then shifted his face into a more serious expression.  

"I'm sorry Li, I really am. I shouldn't have acted like a little shit yesterday" Louis explained earnestly, his eyes widening a little to create that puppy eyes look that he knew that I just couldn't resist. 

I nodded. I wasn't mad at Louis I never would be. I think I just loved him so much that I just overlooked all of his wrongs and filled them with rights.  

"I love you so much, you know that right?" Louis said, almost like he was trying to reassure himself.  

"I love you too" I murmured and pulled his mouth back to mine so that I could fill the emptiness with his kisses that still had me going jelly-kneed  and set the butterflies off in full flight.

********

I tied the blindfold around Louis' head and held two fingers up in front of his face to see if he could see out of the blindfold.

"How many fingers am I holding up Lou?"

 Louis shook his head sarcastically. "Oh, I don't know? Maybe that has something to do with this fucking bit of fabric blocking my vision?" he said sassily pouting away to himself. 

I smiled and walked over to where Louis was stood I moved my fingers up to his fringe and brushed it up off his forehead. I softly pressed a kiss against the warm skin there and buried my face in his slightly wet hair, inhaling the smell of the shampoo that he used.

"Do this for me?" I breathed, my warm breath disturbing the hairs so that they fluttered in the breeze. Louis gulped, his Adams apple bobbing.

For  a few more seconds passed as Louis just stood there not wanting to agree with me, but I could read my husband like a book now and I could see his resolve wearing thin and eventually as predicted Louis huffed and nodded. I smiled a winning smile and Louis smiled too, knowing that I was even if he was blind.