Make you mine (Zouis Talik)

Zayn's Pov:

I nervously paced at the altar of the massive church I was getting married in today. I tugged at the tight fitting black suit i was wearing with a red rose buttonhole and red bowtie.

Niall placed a hand on my arm and steadied me as the organ music sprung up and Harry led Louis down the aisle towards me, Louis grinned his heart-warming grin and i forgot that everyone was in this church with us for all that I could see was him. My love.

Liam was marrying us and Louis stood before me as we exchanged our wedding vows that we wrote ourselves...

"Louis, you came to me and rescued me when I thought no-one cared. You light up my world like nobody else, your smile is one that keeps me going throughout the day, I would give forever and a day to wake up to you smiling up at me, whispering hello with your morning voice. We will agree to disagree, we'll have stupid fights over nothing just so we can make up again. But most of all Louis i promised to make you mine today and forever more"

Louis' Pov:

Zayn finished his vows and a single tear rolled down his perfect cheek smiling I leaned in a kissed it away. I cleared my throat ad begun my part of the speech... 

"Zayn let's start with the fact that I love you more than words could ever say, its gotta be you. I love the way you let no-one else touch your hair apart from me, I love the fact that you have trusted your heart in my hands. I have a great quote for you 'if you live to be 100 than I wish to live to be 100 minus one day so that I will never have to live without you' this is me and you Zayn forever. I want to be able to hug and cherish you every day and be able to listen to your beating heart as I hug you, and when I complain that I'm shorter than you for you to tell me that its so that I hear that your heart beats only for me, today is the day that I make you mine"

I looked and smiled up at Zayn, who grinned happily down at me it was hard to believe that this was the same broken child that I had met three years ago, but I guess that's the power of love.