Crazy, Crazy, Crazy - Larry

Request:

Can you do some crazy Larry smut? - @HannahBarger2 

Heres your request! I hope you enjoy it !

Please comment, vote, follow means the world! I have over 5000+ reads I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!

PLEASE COMMENT/MESSAGE ME REQUESTS I DO ALL SMUT, FLUFF DOESN'T MATTER WHAT AND I WILL COMPLETE THEM ASAP :)

-Evie xxx

Louis grinned to himself as Harry made his way over to him, biting his lip ever so slightly Harry stopped and beckoned for Louis to come over. Rocking back on his heels Louis refused, a cheeky grin sliding on his face. Harry looked at the floor for a minute and then looked up again this time with his curls falling in his face, the lip biting just that more prominent and a dark smouldering look in his eyes. Louis could feel his confidence wavering as he longed to just walk forward but he withstand his ground. It was the flick of a tongue that just gently licked his bottom lip that pushed Louis over the edge. In a few bounds Louis ran over and jumped into Harry's arms, locking his legs around Harry's waist and his arms around Harry's shoulders.

Harry caught him with a slight oomph, but soon adjusted to the feeling of carrying Louis, and leant their heads together so that they were touching and pressed a kiss to the end of Louis' nose. "How are you babe?" Harry asked pressing his nose to Louis' neck and inhaling his scent. Louis shrugged but didn't say anything. The truth was that Louis did have something to say, something BIG to say. You see when Harry was out of town this very morning, Louis had been an idiot and arranged lunch with his ex-girlfriend Eleanor Calder. His very jealous and I-want-you-back ex girlfriend, and to his total surprise and disgust he had walked into the heavily packed cafe with public and paparazzi and Eleanor had kissed him full on the mouth.

Its not that Louis didn't want to come clean and tell Harry that Eleanor had kissed it was just that all the dram had finally died down. They were finally in a good place in their relationship and then Eleanor just had to go and fuck things up. Even though he was fully blaming El for what happened, Louis knew that he played a big thing in what happened. He was the one that broke up with her, he was the one who went to meet her, he was the one that decided that a good place to go would be in public. He was the one that went secretly without telling Harry. Yes, this morning when Harry crawled out of their warm bed and had asked where he was going Louis had replied he wasn't going anywhere, and now really regrets that lie.

All he had to do was keep Harry off any social sites for at least a week and then hopefully it would have all died down and maybe, just maybe Louis would get away with this one slip up. It was never, ever going to happen again, Louis loved Harry a lot. Just because they hadn't told each other yet, doesn't mean that he didn't. That was the other reason why Louis didn't want to tell Harry. He didn't want to lose the one thing in the world that he would die for. Louis was scared that Harry would leave him.

But he knew deep down that he should tell him.

********

It was a few hours later and they had been snuggling on the couch watching Harry's favourite chick flick 'Love Actually' when Louis plucked up the courage to tell him. Twisting out of Harry's grip Louis moved to the other side of the couch twisting his hands in his lap nervously. Confused Harry turned in his seat and raised his eyebrow at Louis and when Louis didn't say anything Harry coughed a little. Louis jumped at the sudden sound but then quickly opened his mouth to begin the sad story.

*FLASHBACK*

Yesterday Louis had been texting Eleanor and they had arranged to meet the next day in Starbucks, when Harry was out of town. As Harry untangled himself from Louis and left the warm bed. Louis blearily opened his eyes and looked up to see his boyfriend hovering over him. "Whatcha up to today?" Harry asked falling down on Louis and wrapping  his arms around him, and pressed his lips to Louis' neck. Louis' heart skipped a beat when Harry did this action but then he felt stick the stomach as he opened his mouth and lied "No". Louis felt physically sick as he lied to Harry, hell he didn't even know why he did! After a few minutes of lying there Louis turned over on his side and opened his mouth to talk, but then paused for a moment and deliberated about what he was about to say and decided to not too. But Louis was about to tell Harry that he loved him. They had been together for 6 months and Louis really did love him, but he was scared to tell Harry. Louis leaned forward a pressed a small kiss to Harry's lips before smiling. Harry grinned down at him and then looked at his watch and then smiled at Louis regretfully. "I have to go now, have fun! I'll miss you so much babe" and he pecked my lips once again and ran out the room. I smiled wanly before bursting into tears, I buried myself in Harry's pillow that smelt so much like him and the scent calmed me down.