Eternal Love - Zouis

Zayns Pov:

Everyday was the same; get up at the crack of dawn, stalk a helpless human, suck the human dry of blood, dispose of the humans body and back into hiding.

Hiding from the world, hiding who I am. I am a Vampire; the deadliest predator known to mankind. Bullet-proof skin, razor sharp teeth, inhuman strength,fastest thing on the planet we were unstoppable.

Everything about us attracted humans; our flawless skin, our dark brooding eyes, our muscled, lithe bodies. The fact that during the transformation all your flaws and imperfections are polished out to create a perfect, irresistible being.

But thats just the thing, we were created for someone and someone was created for us. We were someones perfect other half. Without eachother we were essentially living half a life. But thats just the problem.

My perfect other half is human.

*****

I got out of my warm, cosy bed and stretched, cracking my stiff bones loudly in the silent house. Yes, I am a Vampire and I sleep. I sleep at night like humans do and in a normal bed like humans.

But I'm one of a kind in that sense, nobody else can sleep at night. But that's my special power. Other vampires can read minds, control emotions, see the future but not me. I was created with the ability to remain inconspicuous in the human world. I can sleep, I can go out in the sun, I can think, talk even feed like other humans. I can feel emotions; I can cry, or be happy. I am at one with the human kind.

This is also the reason that my perfect other half is human.

I hopped out of bed and walked downstairs absently mindly humming a song. It was a rather old song, which had just been released when I was human, it was 'Blackbird' by The Beatles. As I sung I made myself a milky coffee and I checked the time. One minute to six. Perfect. I was just in time for my flatmates to get home.

As I thought this the front door banged open and in waltzed Harry Styles my childhood best friend. He was also a vampire. Along with Harry and I, another vampire was created at the same time, Niall Horan who we became close with. Harry waltzed in and kissed my cheek at the edge of my lips and I blushed to the roots of my hair. (Well, as much as I could) Harry chuckled and walked up the stairs to his bedroom.

I looked around for my favourite Irish leprechaun and out of no where he jumped on my back and pressed him lips to my neck "Gotcha" he mumbled against my neck and slid off my back. I grinned at him, his face lit up like a child's on Christmas day. The old grandfather clock rang for six 'o' clock and Niall looked out the window and at the sun creeping in. Kissing my cheek quickly he said bye and ran up to his bedroom.

Harry and Niall were both still single and looking for their perfect other halves. But unlike me, they were happy single. Harry had all the ladies falling at his feet wherever he went. While Niall was content with his guitar and music to keep him company. I wasn't. I had a craving to be wanted, to be loved, to be in love.

I walked upstairs and peeked in Harrys and Nialls bedrooms. Their curtains were drawn and the bed covers pulled over their heads they looked adorable, and normal.

We all craved that most of all. We all wanted to be normal, human. But I guess we wouldn't want to change what we have for anything.

I went into my room and stared into the mirror whilst changing. I was wearing black skinny jeans with a white tee with the words "I'm normal, I swear" written upon it. I pulled my signature leather jacket on with a pair of black hi-tops and finished the look with a pair of raybans. I looked in the mirror and quiffed my hair to perfection making sure that the newly dyed blonde streak was see-able for all to admire. I stepped back and admired my self in the mirror and the phrase "If looks could kill" came to mind. Chuckling quietly to myself I let myself out of our London flat and started walking to our local café.

I was well known at the café. I had been going there for 3 years and I was now finally old enough to work there. I walked in the building through the back entrance throwing a wink at the owner's daughter, Perrie Edwards. She was a blonde beauty, when I first met her I thought she was the one. But she wasn't so she surely and slowly became my human best friend. She blushed and looked down at her feet still not used to the attention I gave her. I smiled at her and took her in for a hug. Perrie was my best friend, well human best friend. She knew everything about me (apart from the fact that I was a vampire) we worked the early shift until we had to leave to go to school. I was in my 'last' year and it was the start of the new year.

I walked with Perrie to school and she gently kissed my cheek and bounced off to join her friends in the corner of the school yard. At this school there were 'groups' of people. People were stereotyped.

There were their Cheerleaders and Popular's which people like Danielle Peazer and Caroline Flack were part of.

Then there was the Singers and Models which Perrie and her best friend Eleanor Calder were part of.

Then there was the Jocks which Aiden Grimshaw was part of.

Then there was the Normals, just normal people who didn't care about labels, they just got on with life, Cher Llyod was part of this group.

Then there was me. I had come to this school and hadn't fitted in anywhere. So I quickly become my own persona. The 'Badboy' with my looks, my take on school uniform, my tattoos and the fact that I smoked I became one of a kind. Half the school feared me and half the school was all over me. I had few friends that I trusted and got on with.

I walked into first lesson with my raybans on and sunk into my chair at the back of the classroom. I felt my classmates eyes on me as I put in my ear phones and sunk my head on my desk. Not long to go now. Just 7 more hours in this living hell-hole. I looked up as someone tapped my shoulder. It was Perrie. As she slid in the seat she looked at me.

"So Zaynie have you seen the new kid yet?" I looked up and saw all the girls looking at Perrie with a mixture of jealousy and amazement.

I shook my head and Perrie grinned. "Well he is Hot with a capital H" She said waving her hands about excitedly. I smiled and nodded. Unless he was my other half I wasn't interested in this kid.

I always wondered how it would feel to meet them, my other half. Would it be love at first sight? Will we be all cute or what? Will he fall for me? Or will I have to win his heart? I desperately wanted to know.

The door opened and in walked the principal, Mr. Cowell followed by a mysterious boy. The boy was on the shorter side who was quite muscular. The boy looked up, he had feminine features. Large blue cerulean eyes which were surrounded by long lashes, angular cheekbones and small thin lips that were perfectly pink and kissable. The boy looked up and brushed his feathery caramel hair out of his eye.

"Hi, my names Louis, Louis Tomlinson"

I gripped the edge of the table, and I stopped myself from jumping up in class and revealing who I was. It was them, my other half. My soul mate.

It was Louis Tomlinson.

Hi this oneshot was made into a seperate short story so please feel free to check that out if you liked this oneshot :) xx