Drunk Kinda' Luvin' - Zaniam

REQUEST: 

Can you make a dirty Zaniam (Zayn, Niall and Liam) one? - MaddiLovesYou000111

I hope you like this, this is my first at anything thats more then just two people, I think i scarred myself when I read Zianourray smut in preperation to reading this woops. But I hope you enjoy this :) 

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW REQUEST 

-Evie xox 

Niall walked into the flat where Liam and Zayn where sat mindlessly playing videogames. “HI!” he cried holding some tickets out in front of him. When they didn’t register he was there he pouted but then stood in front of the TV.

“HEY!” he cried and both Zayn and Liam’s eyes snapped up to look at him. They sighed but smiled softly at their favourite Irish band mate. Niall held out the tickets and Liam paused the game and he leant forward to take the tickets from Niall.

“An all exclusive gay strip club Niall? Seriously?” Liam asked disparagingly and Niall nodded excitedly and went to sit on his lap. “I know you’ve been sad that we haven’t been with Louis and Harry that much so I thought that’d I’d do something special for the three of us!” Zayn was nodding by now but Liam still looked at little put out.

“Li, it’s an AMAZING idea, please do it? I need to go and get drunk and dance and just have fun with my tow favourite people in the world!” Niall pouted and Zayn got up and pouted at Liam next tohim and it wasn’t long until Liam was nodding. Niall squealed and hugged Liam hard and kissed his neck, ignoring the way that his heart thudded weirdly.

*********

The music thudded as Niall went home, his head spinning as Liam pushed Zayn in the taxi in front of him and Liam slipped in beside him, slurring drunkenly at the driver "7, Meadow Road" and throwing him a handful of notes.

The driver’s eyes widened and he slipped the notes in his pocket and floored the accelerator pedal just in case we asked for the change back, but luckily for him when we got to my front door we didn't. Niall helped a mumbling Zayn out the taxi and placed his arm around Zayn’s waist and together they stumbled up the driveway and into Liam’s dark, empty house/apartment.

Liam brought Zayn and Niall up to the spare bedroom and began to leave us in their but we stopped him and Niall connected his lips to Liam’s neck leaving Zayn alone.  

"Hey!" Zayn cried, sounding surprisingly sober and Niall and Liam looked at him in puzzlement. "What?" They asked and blushed as he ranted about them leaving him out and pointing at the erection in his jeans. "What's that?" he asked smirking a little and Liam ran his hand over the bulge, his eyes lighting up as Zayn moaned loudly. Niall smirked a little and dragged all three of them through the house and into Liam’s bedroom.     

"Did I do that?" Liam asked Zayn and Zayn just nodded and turned to Niall and they exchanged a look with each other this was finally the chance to complete a lifetime long wish. Niall stuck his finger in Zayn’s mouth and Liam blushed a deep red and looked at the floor. Zayn loudly sucked on Niall’s finger, keeping his eyes trained on Liam the entire time; swirling his tongue and moaning in the back of his throat making obscene noises that made both Niall and Liam hard.  

Zayn stopped sucking Niall’s finger and whirling his tongue around it and removed his lips from it with a loud pop. He reached forward and pulled Liam towards the two of them and placed his finger under his chin and tilted Liam’s face so that he looked into his eyes.

Zayn leaned in further and Liam could feel his cool breath against his face and Niall saw Zayn glance down at Liam’s lips and then back into his chocolate eyes and Liam then felt Zayn’s soft, full slight chapped lips against his own. Niall smiled and palmed his jeans as the other boys made out in front of him, recklessly eating each other’s faces drunkenly.