Art Date - Ziall

Niall's scuffed canvas shoes hit the warm pavement as he walked towards the skyscraper in which his other half, Zayn worked at. Zayn was a high flying business corporate with his own business and it often puzzled Niall why they were together, for he was an aspiring artist in University. But as Zayn often said, it was fun and different and not to mention interesting listening to how different their jobs were and what they were like.

Niall reached the building and walked into the lobby, suddenly self conscious of his jeans and t-shirt that were covered in paint splatters, his hair hung in a disarray over his face and he ran his fingers through it to hopefully style it and maybe control it but it was no use, the blond strands stuck up messily still. Niall shrugged a little before walking over to the elevator in the building and taking it to the top floor where Zayn's office was situated. The elevator shuddered to a stop and he stepped out into the large glass walled office and walked over to the desk and lowered himself into the seat opposite Zayn who was typing furiously at his keyboard and looking animatedly at the computer screen.

Though the minute that Niall sat down opposite him Zayn looked up with a bright smile crossing his features, showing a flash of white teeth. He ran a hand through his perfectly styled dark hair and finished tapping at the computer for a minute. "Baby, I'll just send this email and we'll be off." Niall smiled and nodded and averted his attention to looking around the office, the glass walls looking out onto the skyline of the city of New York. Zayn finished typing at his computer with a flourish and sent the email and got to his feet shrugging his long black coat on and walking around his desk to sit on the edge of his desk looking at Niall with love evident in his hazel eyes.

Niall looked up at him and blushed getting to his feet and let Zayn tug him between his legs. Niall looked into Zayn's eyes and bopped their noses together and their lips gently brushed against each others, Niall applied more pressure and they slowly kissed closemouthed for a while before Zayn pulled away and reminded him of the glass walls. Niall blushed and Zayn chuckled and led him by the hand to the elevator and down to the lobby.

*******

The taxi journey was short and they asked each other about their days for the first half and then Niall asked Zayn about the date destination that Zayn had kept secret from him. "Please tell me?" Niall pouted and Zayn shook his head wanting to keep it a secret just to see Niall's reaction when they pulled up outside the place. Niall pouted again and Zayn chuckled before pulling Niall towards him so that he could kiss the pout away, Niall's hands wrapped themselves in the soft fabric of Zayn's coat as Zayns hands escaped under Niall's t-shirt, they kissed slowly and languidly in the back of the taxi. Niall pulled away with a whine as the taxi pulled to a stop and he went to look outside the window but Zayn tugged him away from it. "Don’t look please. For me?" and Niall promptly closed his eyes for he would do anything for Zayn.

Zayn smiled before pecking his nose and pulled Niall out the taxi and shoved a wad of dollars at the driver. "Keep the change," he carelessly told the driver and tugged Niall a little up the street until they were outside the Guggenheim, one of the most famous art galleries in the world. Zayn pressed a kiss to Niall's temple and whispered for him to open his eyes. Niall did as he said and he inhaled sharply as he looked at the gallery in front of him, "Are you serious?" Niall turned to look at Zayn and Zayn nodded, "I knew how much you wanted to go since you've moved to New York." And it was true, this gallery was all that Niall talked about, he was mad about art. "I  love you so much" Niall whispered and pressed his lips to Zayns for short moment before pulling him into the building.

They walked hand in hand around the gallery, Niall occasionally commenting on the artists style and how amazing some of the paintings were but mostly he just stared at the paintings in awe silently. Zayn didn't mind for he knew how much this meant to Niall and he was more than happy to admire his boyfriend and look at the art on the walls.

He studied Niall from behind and a lump formed in his throat as he looked at how handsome his boyfriend looked like this, scruffy honey blonde hair that was shaggy but still short enough to look amazing, the slight stubble that etched his chin and the way that his tight blue jeans clung to his legs and the way that the knees had given away. His white t-shirt clung to his flat stomach that had slight abs and his paint stained hands were waving avidly at a painting in front of him. Nialls bright blue eyes were bright and his pink pouty lips moved and then Zayn realised that Niall was talking to him.

"Pardon?" Zayn had the audacity to blush and Niall chuckled before gesturing to the painting that hung in front of him. "This is my favourite painting, look at how beautiful it is." Zayn looked at the Georgia O'Keefe flower and nodded. "But not as beautiful as you are," He crooned cheesliy and Niall groaned before looking at Zayn. "Neither you," he agreed and Zayn smiled before tugging his younger lover into his arms and held him close.

"Have I told you I love you today?" Zayn asked and he felt Niall shake his head against his chest.

"I love you" Zayn whispered and pressed his lips to Nialls blond hair. Niall smiled before answering with a simple "I love you more."