56. Joffrey Is dead

'Could be food.' Arya said hopefully.

'could be soldiers.' Sandor countered.

'Could be food.' Aemlia agreed. 'lets go.' But it wasn't. One dying man sat in front of them, asked for drink

'dying is thirsty work.' The man said looking to their water pouch. sandor gave him some before killing him quickly, mercy kill.

'that's how you kill a man.' Sandor said putting his sword away, but a man jumped on his back and bit him, taking a chuck out of his flesh. sandor knocked him down killing him, Aemlia and arya stood frozen it had happened so fast. Sandor put a hand to his wound and turned to the next man. 'what the fuck are you doing?' he spat

'there is a price on your head.' The man admitted.

'that's what the king does when you tell him to fuck of.' Sandor muttered Aemlia moved forward to sandor, he bent over and let her examine his wound. Deep. Painful.

'Ouch.' She said her fingers grazing along the outside of the wound.

'the kings dead. He drank poison wine at his own wedding.' The man informed sandor.

"Joffrey is dead?" Amelia questioned.

"Poisoned. His uncle imp did it."

"Tyrion... no he..." Amelia shook her head. She knew Joffrey was an awful person. She knew that but he was still her brother, her twin.

'the bounty on you, hound is for killing Lannister soldiers. 100 silver.' The man admitted.

'and you thought you were going to collect it?' sandor asked. 'you didn't think very hard did ya?'

'you were Yorens prisoner when he was taking me to the wall. He told me he would fuck me bloody with a stick!' arya told them and Arya wanted the man dead. Amelia was still flustered and couldn't think straight they were going to kill Tyrion.

'this day is really not working out the way you planned... is he on your little list?' sandor questioned.

'he cant be. I don't know his name.'

'Whats your name?' sandor asked.

'Rogue.' He said.

'thank you.' Arya let needle fly stabbing and killing the man.

'you're learning.' Sandor said as arya wiped her blade on the dead body. "You alright gorgeous?" Sandor asked looking to Amelia.

"Are they going to kill Tyrion?" Amelia asked.

"If they think he did it.' Sandor agreed wrapping an arm around her.

"He wouldn't be that stupid. He likes living." Amelia said confidently.

+

"Father, I wish to confess. I wish to confess!' Tyrion declared.

'You wish to confess?" Tywin looked pleased as he leaned forward in the Iron Throne. Tyrion turned to the crowd.

"I saved you. I saved this city. All your worthless lives. I should have let Stannis kill you all." Everyone watching happily turned angry, yelling and shouting in outrage.

"Tyrion, do you wish to confess?" Tywin said loudly to get the crowd to quiet down and get his sons attention. Tyrion's eyes landed on his Shae.

"Yes, father. I'm guilty. Guilty. Is that what you want to hear?"

"You admit you poisoned the king?"

"No. Of that, I'm innocent. I'm guilty of a far more monstrous crime. I'm guilty of being a dwarf." Tyrion informed him. Tywin scoffed.