71. Victory

"I think he cheats." Rickon remarked as Bran put down his card.

"Amelia and I used to play cards every day." Bran corrected.

"That was forever ago." Rickon countered. "I don't know how you keep winning." Rickon shuffled the deck, attempted to shuffle the deck before he handed it over to Amelia.

"Sandor and I used to play cards.' Amelia remarked as she shuffled. She felt Bran's hand on her back, his fingers twirling the end of her hair. "He used to make wagers before I knew what I was doing. I had to steal uncle Tyrion's coin but it was worth it." Amelia chuckled.

"So he was a cheat and you taught Bran to cheat." Rickon decided.

"Bran has good intuition." Amelia countered dealing out the cards.

Bran saw Amelia flip her cards as she put them face down on the bed. She had a great hand.

"I'm out." Amelia remarked leaning back into Bran. "You can win this Rickon." Amelia encouraged. Bran wrapped an arm around her as she curled up next to him. She closed her eyes and forgot for a long moment that she was a prisoner because she felt so loved.

"I'm out." Bran said putting his cards down and Rickon whooped with excitement.

"Victory!" Rickon declared. "Again?" He asked but Bran shook his head. Rickon looked to Amelia, tired eyes staring back at him. "Night Amelia." Rickon said collecting the cards.

"Night." Amelia moved to go to her own chambers but Bran didnt let her go.

"Stay." Bran whispered and she nodded helping him lay down and curling back up next to him. "Jon is mining for dragon glass." Bran remarked.

"He wrote?" Amelia asked looking over at him. Bran shook his head. "Are you going to tell me how you know all these things??" Amelia mused.

"Remember how we talked about the sight?" Bran asked.

"Yeah... you have it?" Amelia questioned.

"I am the three eyed raven." Bran told her and Amelia sat up and held his face in her hands.

"I don't see a third eye." Amelia remarked and Bran chuckled grabbing her hands.

"I see beyond." Bran told her. "I see the past, the present..." Bran remarked.

"The future?" Amelia offered.

"No." Bran answered.

"So you dont happen to know if we all survive this?"

"I have a good feeling." Bran corrected and Amelia nodded laying back down. "I love you Amelia." He whispered into the darkness.

"I love you Bran."

When Bran woke in the morning Amelia was still curled up on him. Her head on his chest he wrapped his arms around her he didnt know how long he spent with his hands trailing over her ribs or in her hair before she woke up. He felt her head shift off of him but her hand tighten around his waist.

''Morning.'' Bran whispered and Amelia looked up at him.

''Hi,'' she whispered back as his hand came to her chin lifting her mouth back to his. Before wrapping his hand around the back of her neck and keeping her lips to his. Amelia smiled into him as she moved her hand sliding up his chest a leg slung over his. His hand slowly trailed away from her hair and down her back. Sliding up and down the back of her thigh keeping her body flush to his. Her dress had slide up in the night so it crinkled and moved under his touch soon leaving her leg bare for him.

She didnt stop kissing him, a gentle hand on his face. Bran felt her hips roll into him as his hand got higher. His opposite hand wrapped in her hair as he gave her ass a squeeze. He felt her hips press into him again as she touched his stomach. It felt like they were trying to devour each other and Bran loved it.

He adjusted her moving both hands to her hip easing her over to straddle his legs. Both hands sliding up her thighs squeezing her ass as his lips finally pulled away from hers and onto her neck. Amelia leaned into his touch as there was a knock on the door. Bran groan audibly his hands still sliding up her hip under her dress.

''Its near mid my lord." a voice said outside the door. "Would you like-"

''Thank you. Good to know, I'm fine.' Bran told her as Amelia smiled down at Bran.

''Perhaps we get out of bed today?'' Amelia offered sitting back on his thighs.

''No,'' Bran said immediately shaking his head.

+

When Arya finally saw Winterfell it made her stop, her heart dropping in her chest she was finally home

''Where are you going?''

''In there I live here.'' she told the guards

''Fuck off.''

''I'm Arya stark this is my home.'' she told him but the guards laughed out.

"arya stark is dead.'' they told her

''Send from maester Lewyn or ser Rodrick they'll tell you Who I am." she said confidently

''There's no Rodrick here.''

''Go ask Jon Snow then the king in the north he's my brother.'' Arya demanded.

''He's 1000 miles away look it's cold and we're busy so you know best fuck off.'' guards told her

''If Jon's gone who's in charge of Winterfell?" Arya countered

''The Lady of Winterfell.'' he told her obviously ''lady Stark.''

''Which lady Stark?"

''You tell us you're the one impersonating her sister.''

''Tell Sansa that her sister is home." Arya snapped

''Lady Sansa is too busy to waste your breath on you just like us, for the last time fuck off.'' he said lunging at her but she dodged out the way.

''I'm getting into this castle one way or another if I'm not who I say I am I won't last long but if I am and Sansa finds out you turned me away..." Arya warned