51. Gone

Bran woke in the cave he looked around the dark cave and crawled to the tree the three eyed raven perched upon, he grabbed the roots and now he was at the tree. Standing walking moving, the area was covered in snow and he was surrounded by white walkers the army of the dead. He walked towards them slowly. He knew they couldn't see him, they couldn't hurt him he was not really there. He walked through them observing them watching them carefully and curiously as they stood frozen like statues their hair and clothes whipping in the wind their face is torn beaten bloody bone exposed they were truly horrific. Once he got through the army he saw four monsters, white walkers on horses. One seemed to look at bran though and everyone turned around to look at him as well. All the walkers turned and Bran felt their eyes on him. They could see him. The night king had gotten off of his horse and came around to Bran as Bran was cautiously watching the walkers. Bran turned around just in time for the night king to grab him he screamed waking up.

 'He saw me! The night king he saw me!' Bran declared, Meera woke confused.

"What happened?' she asked confused.

'He touched you?' The three eyed Raven asked

'I don't know he was close,' Bran said still out of breath.

'He touched you.' he confirmed and bran lifted up his sleeve revealing the mark on his arm. 'He touched you he knows you were here. he will be coming for you.' The three eyed raven told him.

'But he can't get in.' Meera reminded them. "you said we were safe here.'

'He can now... his mark is on you, Brandon. You must leave, all of you.' the three eyed Raven told them

'Come on Hodor help me then Bran.' Meera said

'I'm sorry I did not know I didn't mean to' Bran apologized.

'The time has come.' the three eyed Raven said

'The time for what?' Bran questioned

'For you to become me.' he told him

'Am I ready?'

'No.' He answered honestly. 'Lets take a look into the past first. Shall we Brandon?'

+

'You look radiant your grace.'

'Radiant... right radiant..' Cersei said looking Margaery over.

'It's the word that came to mind.' Margaery told her. 'We are to be sister shouldn't we be friends?' she added grabbing onto Cersei's arm.

'Your musical girl aren't you imagine you have a lovely voice.'

'A better dancer than a singer I'm afraid.' Margaery said sweetly

'But you know the rains of Castamere?'

'Of course they play it so often here at court.' Margaery agreed. It was a lovely banquet, a lovely feast, a lovely party, perfect time to try and get a read on Cersei and how difficult she would make Margaery's life at the capital.

'So you know the story of house reyne of Castamere?'

'Not as well as you I'm sure.' Margaery said sweetly.

'House rayne was a powerful family very wealthy second wealthiest and Westeros now the Tyrells the second wealthiest family Westeros now of course ambitious climbers don't stop on the second highest rung, only you could get that final steps further than all the rest you would be alone with nothing but blue sky above you.' Cersei told her as they walked the room. 'So Lord Rayne built a castle as grand as Casterly rock he gave his wife diamonds larger than any woman ever wore and finally one day he rebelled against my father do you know where House rayne is now?'