28. Envy

'Where did you find one so pretty at this hour?' Tyrion asked walking up to Shae and bronn in the tent.

'I took her.' Bronn told him

'You took her from whom?' Tyrion asked pouring himself a drink

'From... what's his name... I don't know the ginger three tents down.' Bronn told him Shae looked between the two men, a small smile on her lips.

'He didn't have anything to say about that?'

'He said some thing.' Bronn said smugly

'Well the odds of me living long enough to-,' Tyrion said turning back to Shae 'to retaliate have just dropped drastically we go to Vanguard tomorrow.'

'Oh well... I Think I will go and find myself another one.' Bronn remarked, making a quick exit

'Who are you?' Tyrion asked giving the woman his full attention. She smiled sweetly at him.

'Who would you like me to be?' Shae questioned

'What did your mother call you?'

'Shae... what did your mother call you?'

'My mother died giving birth to me.' Tyrion informed her

'Is that why I'm here so we can talk about our mothers?'

'What sort of accent is that?' Tyrion questioned

. 'What do you want from me?' shae questioned bitterly.

'What do I want from you? I want you to share my tent pour my wine laugh at my jokes,' Tyrion informed her. 'to rub my legs when they are sore after a long days ride.' shae chuckled, the little man was certainly confident. 'I want you to take me and no other man to bed for as long as we are together and I want you to fuck me like it's my last night on the earth... Which it might as well be.'

'what do I get?' Shae questioned stubbornly.

'One, safety,' Tyrion told her. 'no one will hurt you for as long as you're mine.' Tyrion assured her 'Two, the pleasure of my Company which I have heard is spectacular.' Tyrion went on.

'Who told you this? Women you paid?' shae teased

'And three more gold than you can spend if you lived thousand years. Do you accept my proposal?' He should have felt worse, his niece was trapped but he was going to die tomorrow, so he didnt want to feel sad, he wanted to feel loved. 

++++

'I urge you to open your gates to my Lord son, Robb and his Bannerman.' Catelyn pleaded with Walder Frey 'and beyond their way.'

'And why should I listen to you?' Walder questioned wanting something in return. Nothing was ever free.

++++

'Are you in agony my lion?'

'No' Tyrion said but his face was pinched and his eyes were watering

'You look like you're in agony.' she told him 'the fire is burning your pretty soft skin.' she balanced a candle on her arm, his arm pressed up against hers he pulled his arm back the candle dropping to the ground Shae and Bronn laughed out

'Damn you Woman! are you immune to pain?' Tyrion questioned

'I'm just used to it.' Shae informed him..

'Drink.' Bronn said

'Let's play a new game.' Tyrion suggested.

'There's a bravvo's knife game I could teach you?' Bronn suggested