67. We all Fall

' Gather round. Come here.'

"Come on Amelia." Rickon said pulling on her hand. 

"I don't think i'm a part of the everyone." Amelia remarked. 

"Nonsense." Rickon said giving her hand another tug. 

"Your sister doesnt like me." Amelia reminded him. "I'm fine right here." Amelia assured. "You can tell me all about it." Amelia suggested and Rickon hesitantly let go of her hand. "Go on, I'm not going anywhere."

'You think it's really Tyrion? It could be someone trying to lure you into a trap.' Sansa told jon 'Read the last bit. "All dwarves are bastards in their father's eyes." What does that mean?'

"AMELIA!" Rickon declared. "It's from your uncle." Amelia stared back at them. Jon waved a hand for her to join them and she took sluggish steps towards the group. He held it out for her but Sansa's harsh glare kept Amelia from touching the parchment. 

"Looks like his writing... that last bit." Amelia remarked softly. All dwarves are bastards in their fathers eyes, Amelia read to herself. What a strange statement, she thought. 

'It's something he said to me the first night we met. You know him better than any of us. What do you think?' Jon questioned looking to Amelia. 

"He is sweet." Amelia told them. "He always told me jokes and read my stories, he was never one to be distrustful or lie." Amelia told them. "He is a good man, I know he is..." Jon looked to sansa then. 

"You were with him at the capital." Jon remarked and Sansa hesitated. 

'Tyrion's not like the other Lannisters." Sansa agreed and Amelia didnt like how she spat out the name Lannister. ''He was always kind to me, but it's too great a risk.'

Amelia was kind to her, where was her sympathy, no since she was Joffrey's twin she was evil incarnate as well. Amelia took a step back but Rickon grabbed her hand keeping her next to him. 

"The Seven Kingdoms will bleed as long as Cersei sits on the Iron Throne. Join us. Together, we can end her tyranny." Jon read off. 

"Sounds like a charmer.' Amelia muttered. 

"You are one to talk." Sansa spat back and Amelia rolled her eyes. Amelia personally had done nothing to Sansa, nothing at all, she barely knew her, yet sansa still acted as though Amelia had beat her and chopped neds head off personally. What did Amelia have to do to prove she wasnt the enemy here?

"Sansa!" Rickon declared. "Stop it." Amelia gave him a pathetic little smile, Bran was her protector and now Rickon was. It was sweet and cute and made her miss Bran even more. 

'Of course, the casual mention of a Dothraki horde, a legion of Unsullied, and three dragons... a bit less charming.'

'What? Fire kills wights, you told me. What breathes fire?' Jon countered.

'You're not suggesting Jon meet with her?'

'- No, too dangerous.'

' -But?'

'But if the Army of the Dead makes it past the Wall, do we have enough men to fight them? If the Mad King's daughter takes the Iron Throne, she'll destroy the realm as we know it. Some of you are bannermen of House Tyrell. But House Tyrell is in open rebellion against the crown. With their help, the Mad King's daughter has ferried an army of savages to our shores... mindless Unsullied soldiers who will destroy your castles and your holdfasts, Dothraki heathens who will burn your villages to the ground, rape and enslave your women, and butcher your children without a second thought.'

"I dont-" Amelia began softly but silenced herself. 

"No, speak up Amelia." Jon encouraged and Sansa huffed a breath crossing her arms over her chest. 

"I don't believe Tyrion would lead you into a trap." Amelia told him. "But I don't know this dragon queen..."

"What's going through your head?" Jon asked stepping closer. 

"To weigh the good and bad, to... see if going is worth the risk... she is not going anywhere yet it seems and my-" she stopped herself from saying mother. she didnt need anymore hatred, they already knew who she was she didnt need to vocalize it. "-the current holder of the throne isnt moving either. Take your time to decide what's best for you and the north." Amelia suggested. 

"Your mother." Sansa hissed. "Your cruel and manipulative mother, sits the throne and-"

"My brother and my sister, my younger siblings are dead and done." Amelia spat back. "They never did anything wrong. They were sweet and innocent yet they got lost in this war all the same... I won't try to excuse or reason what JOffrey did because what he did was terrible. I hate him for it. But he is gone and my mother is trying." Amelia countered tears in her eyes. 

"She is failing and she will fall too." Sansa hissed. 

"We all fall in the end." Amelia countered walking off. 

"Way to go Sansa." Rickon muttered chasing after her. 

"A word." jon said pulling on Sansa's arm. "She is right and this grudge you have against her-"

"Her family are monsters!" Sansa shouted. 

"She didnt hurt father, or Robb or lady stark. Joffrey did. Joffrey is gone. She's been pain too." Jon reminded her. 

"Not as I have." Sansa spat back pulling her arm from his. 

"Sansa!" Jon called after her but she stomped off.