49. I lied

'No please stop!' Meena yelled as they hooked her up pulling at her clothes, 'stop!' meera screamed and screamed her brother pleaded,

'Boss, fires starting up all over the place.' A guard said running in. they left Meera hanging but ran out to check. Jojen was coughing and sweating and pale he didn't look good.

'You need water' Meera told him

'It doesn't matter you mustn't let anything stop you.' he told Bran

'They already have stopped me' Bran corrected

'No. You're not here,' Jojen corrected 'you are far from here'

'What does that mean?' Bran asked

'At the hill a great tree'

'You've seen it too?' Bran asked.

'Meera and me and even Hodor we are only here to guide you,' Jojen told him 'that's why we came for you, we have to find it, you have to make it. No one else matters.' Jojen assured him. 'This isn't the end for you not yet' Jojen told him but looked to Marnie.

'How will we know the end?' meera questioned. Jojen kept his eyes on Bran.

'You'll know.'

+

''Sandor i lied.' amelia whispered

''About what?'' He questioned as she curled into his side the fire dwindled between them and arya.

''I am scared.' she admitted

''I won't let anything happen to you.'' Sandor assured.

''Where will we go?'' Amelia asked

"Whereever you want gorgeous."

''Where are you going?'' She asked again

''It is me or we?'' Sandor countered

''Depends where you are going?'' Amelia confirmed sandor smiled down at her. She was never like her siblings or her parents she was always sweet. The little ones were not bad but they followed along with what joffrey did. Turning them around to be twats at times but marcella and tommen folowed after amelia mostly but with her gone sandor had already seen them trying to be like joffrey.

''Drop the little bitch off and then im thinking free cities.'' Sandor told her. ''I could bring you with.. im assuming you dont want to go back to the capital.''

''You assume correctly.'' Although she did feel bad her grandfather went to war to get her back butchered the starks and their men to get her back but she didnt want war. All this started because her niave heart fell for a handsome boy... but what was clouded by her youth was crystal clear now...

+

They put out the fire and were back and hornier than before.

'Stop! what are you doing?' Bran said as Meera was still chained up her clothes being pulled from her body she kicked in fought struggling with her feet barely touching the ground and men three times her age pulling at her as she uselessly hung

'You've got pretty hair, don't you know... what's a pretty little highborn like you doing out here. You left the castle looking for trouble didn't you? No dresses for you, you like it rough don't you?' Tanner questioned.

'If you let my sister go I can help you' Jojen told him.

'You can help me?'

'I can' Jojen confirmed.

'And how are you going to do that?'

'I have the sight, I can see things.' Jojen told him.

'Well that's very helpful...'

'Things that have not happened yet' Jojen told him

'That's a fine thing' he said leaving meera 'a fine thing,' he repeated 'have you seen what I'm going to do to your sister? Have you seen what they are going to do to your sister? Don't close your eyes,' he threatened pointing a blade of his face for turning back to meera.

'I saw you die tonight' Jojen told him 'I saw your body burn, I saw the snowfall and bury your bones.' Jojen told him confidently. He looked to Bran and there was a scream and raging fire broke out. Everything around them up in flames.

'They are here the nights watch!'

'All right parties over lads, ladies' Locke said coming in

'Is Jon with you?' Bran questioned

'You're Jon Snow's brother?' Locke asked untying him. Bran didnt say anything he didn't know if he could trust this man but the man slit Brans leg with a blade and Bran didn't flinch, didn't move because he did not feel it. 'The little cripple lord' Locke said smiling 'you're going to go for a little ride boy.'

'Jon! Jon!' Bran screamed

'Shut your mouth' he covered hand over Bran's mouth 'or I slit your idiot friend's throats do you hear me? do you hear a question?' Bran nodded he looked a Jojen who looked to a scared Hodor and Bran understood making his way into Hodor taking control of his body breaking him free from his chains. Hodor attacked giving the all the opportunity to escape.

But the nights watch was here and Bran perked up he opened his mouth to call for jon but Jojen silenced him.

'If he sees you he won't let you go north, he will take you back to Castle Black.' Jojen said as Bran watched from the ground as Jon killed the men that had taken them hostage.

'Do you want to find the three eyed Raven or not?' meera questioned. Bran looked to Jojen.

"Don't you want to know?" Jojen asked.

'Hodor we need to free summer and we need to go.' Bran instructed.