6. Tear him apart

'Rough night imp?' Sandor questioned fixing his boots.

'If I get through this without scratching one end or the other it will be a miracle.' Tyrion told him drunkenly, his head was spinning, he hated the north.

'Didn't pick you for a hunter.'

'I am the greatest in the land my spear never misses.' he said drunkenly, his words slurred.

'It's not hunting if you pay for it.' Sandor remarked getting up as Tyrion closed his eyes again leaning against the stables.

"Uncle Tyrion!" Tyrion's eyes flickered open.

"So loud, so early my dear." Tyrion told her as she sat down where Sandor was. "Hello m dear. I hear you are getting married. Today."
"Today." She agreed happily.

"I'm happy for you, but I'm going to miss you." Tyrion told her. Sandor smiled down at her.

"I think you need some practice before the big night." Sandor mused, Tyrion scoffed and Amelia laughed out

"You are shameless.' Amelia told him.

"Just an offer." Sandor winked as he passed.

"I could have his tongue." Tyrion remarked.

"Sandor is harmless." Amelia assured and sandor barked a laugh. "YOU ARE!" she called back to him.

"Come on, lets get you married."

+

Amelia spun around in her dress, a lion pendant on her neck as her hair was finished. Cersei stood behind her daughter tears in her eyes.

"Mama?" Amelia questioned.

"Oh honey, you look so beautiful. So grown up." Cersei remarked. "Robb seems nice." Cersei said stiffly.

"He is." Amelia agreed. He consumed her mind since they met yesterday and Amelia was ready to be a stark. There was a small knock on the door. Marcella ran to get it.

"Hello Lord Bran.' She answered and Amelia turned around.

"Hello." His hands were behind his back as he stared up at them.
"I think you have an admirer.' Cersei whispered to Amelia.

"Could I have a moment with the Princess?" Bran asked quietly. Cersei smirked.

"Of course." Amelia agreed as Cersei led Marcella out. "Hello Bran."

"You look really beautiful." He told her stepping forward.

"Thank you, Bran." Amelia said as she sat down, she pat the spot next to her Bran sat down. She waited patiently for him to speak, a blush covered his face.

"I got you this." Bran said after a long moment he held out a winter rose.

"Thank you." Amelia took it from him.

"I don't want you to marry Robb." Bran blurted out.

"No?" Amelia mused.

"I think you should marry me." Bran told her hopefully. Amelia put the rose down in her lap and gently touched Bran's cheek. "I would love you everyday. I promise." Bran told her. Amelia leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

"I'm sorry Bran... you are going to make some girl very lucky one day." Amelia told him and his face fell.

"I could make you lucky." He countered and Amelia couldn't help but smile.

"I wish you would have told me yesterday." Amelia teased.

"I tried to." Bran told her. "But... That would have changed things?" He questioned.