20. My property

''Lord stark.'' Robb stared down at Tyrion. ''I would like to request to bring my niece home with me.''

''Why?'' Robb questioned

''Because...'' tyrion said slowly as he tried to think of a valid reason behind taking robbs new bride. ''She is my niece do i need a reason?''

''Amelia is my wife. She stays in winterfell with me.'' Robb told him sternly.

''She missed her family and her mother the queen-''

''My wife. My property.'' Robb reminded him. ''Be on your way lord Tyrion.'' robb warned and tyrion headed back out

''Well?'' Amelia still hadnt mvoed from her spot on the ground she looked so hopeful and tyrion hated to break her heart

'When I get back to the capital-' Tyrion told her

''No tyrion!' amelia started to cry again

''My love I promise i will get you home. I will send the red coats and the kings guard.'' Tyrion told her ''just be brave my dear. I will raven home and get things started. I will get you home,' tyrion promised.

''Uncle tyrion im scared.''

+

'Good Lord who is that?' Sansa questioned Petyr as the competitors in the tournament rode forward. 'That is ser Gregor Clegane they call him the mountain.' Petyr told her 'the hounds older brother'

'And his opponent?'

'Sir hugh of the veil,' Petyr told her as both opponents came forward bowing before the king 'he was Jon Arryn's squire'

'Yes yes enough of the bloody pomp,' Robert said 'have at it,' he said leaning lazily back in his chair. Both riders took their places at the opposite end of the jousting arena the horn blew and both men took off their jousting spears pointed at each other's faces. They missed, they turned around to begin again this time however Gregor did not miss. His lance speared Ser Hugh in the throat and he came colliding to the ground. Blood spewed from his neck as part of the lance was lodged in his throat he spewed for breath before he breathed his last. Ser gregor stood victorious as ser hugh was carried away.

'Not what you were expecting?' Petyr asked sansa shook her head. 'has anyone ever told you the story of the mountain and the hound?' He glanced back at sandor. 'a lovely little tale of brotherly love.' Sansa glance back at Sandor as well 'the hound,' Petyr went on, 'was just a pup six years old maybe Gregor a few years older but he was already getting a bit of a reputation some people said that the boy was just born with a talent for violence. One evening Gregor found his little brother playing with a toy by the fire Gregor's toy. A wooden knight. Gregor never said a word he just grabbed his brother by the scruff of his neck and shoved his face into the burning coals held him there while the boy screamed, and his face melted...' he smirked over at a scared sansa. 'There aren't very many people that know that story'

'I won't tell anyone I promise.' sansa assure shim slightly terrified

'No please don't.' Petyr said 'if the hound so much as heard you mention it I'm afraid all the knights and kings landing would not be able to save you.'

'Where is arya?' Ned questioned looking around.

'At her dancing lessons.' Sansa answered. 'The knight of the flowers...' sansa said happily as ser loras Tyrell approached he held out a rose for Sansa and she took it gratefully 'thank you ser loras.'

They bowed before the king ser Loras on a white steed while Gregor was on a black horse. Gregor's horse started to whine and complain he rode off ill tempered as Gregor try to stable him.