Chapter 32: King of the Hill

In the viewing area. The battle continues and everyone are in suspense especially the commanders, debating on what's going to happen next.

"It's pretty obvious! Corrigidor is going to lose!" Katyusha says.

"But it seems that Corrigidor still maintains their composure. Just look on their coordination, I think Corrigidor still have something on their sleeves." Nishi's opinion.

"But they're already cornered. It's impossible for them to win. As we can see, Ooarai beats them in skills and experience." Anchovy states.

"Uhmmm... What do you think Darjeeling?" Kay asked as she doesn't have any opinion about the match as things just escalated.

"My apologies but considering how chaotic this battle is, it's hard to create predictions. Who knows maybe Corrigidor would turn the tides?." Darjeeling's honest answer.

"I believe it's better if we just watch the battle till the end." Orange Pekoe's suggestion.

"She's right. But knowing Emilia, I feel she's going to do something absurd just like earlier." Poly said. Everyone looks to Poly with concern.

"Now you said that. I kinda think what kind of person Emilia really is?" Nonna asked.

"Trust me. She's really hard to deal with. In fact, I'm kinda annoyed on all of his tactics." Kay said.

"Ohh... Now I'm intrigued." Darjeeling's curiosity.

Kay just facepalmed as she remembered all of the shenanigans before the battle begins.

"Where I even start..."

"I suggest that you start on how Emilia manages to convince both of our school to make this battle to even happen." Poly's suggestion which makes Kay agree.

"Nice idea!" Kay's approval followed by a thumbs up.

Meanwhile, Allstars university and OFWU is still watching with intrigue.

"I can feel this is going to end." Rumi's opinion.

"Why? Because they're cornered?" Luz's question.

"Yes. Just look how overwhelmed Corrigidor is despite their number advantage? If they can't even get an upper hand with that, it means defeat for them." Rumi further explains her point.

"For me, it's still too early to make conclusions." Azumi's opinion.

"Azumi is right." Megumi agrees.

"By the way, I was wondering. It seems that you are very interested on this match." Azumi asked blindly. She was thinking on why Luz is suddenly visit this battle if she didn't even have any reason to do so.

"Oh my. I think I already answered that right?"

"Yes I heard that but... it seems you have deeper connection to Corrigidor base on how you react to them. Perhaps there's a reason." Azumi continues to press her question to Luz. Luz just give a deep sigh.

"I'm so sorry. But I promise, you going to know the reason after this match. Right now, I want to see the outcome as it would effect my answer to your question." Luz explained. Azumi just nod.

******

Meanwhile in the battlefield, Corrigidor is now lose few of their tanks. Gregoria now realized the disadvantage of focusing most their training to stealth and ambush tactics and the weakness of their defense really shows as Ooarai just casually penetrates their defensive positions.

"Ma'am! Should we go in offensive!?" One of her tank captain asked.

Hearing the question. Gregoria considers the suggestion as maybe if they just charge in full force, they might overwhelm Ooarai just by numbers alone just like their original plan in ambush. But after scanning her surroundings, she realized that they have fewer tanks unlike before.