Chapter 14: Hide-and-seek

"EEEEEEHHHHHHHH?!"

Everyone in Anglerfish team are surprised after hearing Miho's theory.

"M-Miho-san... Isn't that too unlikely. I mean, why they going to put their flag tank in a very dangerous position?" Hana doubts.

"I have no idea. But my point is we already explore every corner of this small island and we still didn't see their flag tank. This is my only theory now." Miho explains further.

"I have no objection! Its better to have a fighting chance than slowly getting chased with no countermeasures!" Mako's stressed reply while she's still trying to escape Corregidor tanks.

"Nishizumi-dono! Lets try it!" Yukari approves with a smile while reloading.

"Geez... I guess its better than dancing with shame as my legacy. Miporin! Lets call them!" Saori's fiery response.

.
.
.
.
.

"HAAAAAAA?" Even Anzu is confused on the proposal.

The Turtle and Anteater team just watched from the shores of Island A as they can't really do anything as the bridge is blocked and the combined horsepower of their tank is not enough to push the combined weight of Porsche Tiger and the Stug III which is almost 84 tons. But after hearing Miho's proposal, both team gets fired up. They now going in action again.

"I know this is a very hard task but, this is our only chance on winning so please trust me."

"Okayyy. I just surprised that they can really do that strategy. Well, It's somehow working for them." Anzu replies.

"LETSSS GOOOO!!" Momo is really motivated.

"C-commander! We going to do our best!" Nekonya replies.

"Please. Stay strong, we going to end this before they got you!" Yuzu's motivation.

"Thank you." Miho smiles as she hears the spark of her team returns. She prepares to say the command.

"Operation Hide-and-Seek, Commence!"

The Anteater and Turtle team starts to move again. Without any idea on where to start searching, they just seperate their ways and hope that they see the enemy flag tank that hiding in a big island with so many secret spots.

"This is going to be hard. I wish luck favors us." Anzu says before biting to her dried potato.

"THEIR STRATEGY IS SO ANNOYING AAAAA!" Momo's frustration while scratching her head.

"But they didn't break any rules. Prez... Please look outside." Yuzu's soft  reminder to their president.

"Kaaayyy!'

The Anteater team meanwhile decides to look inside the dense jungle, hoping that maybe they cross fate with the enemy flag tank in a search that feels like looking for a needle in a haystack.

"Please... Show yourself already." Piyotan says to herself.

"Hmmmmm... Its so hard to search for that enemy tank. Its too dark and the jungle is dense. The moonlight doesn't help that much either." Nekonyan said while still searching outside of their hatch.

"They must hide themselves in the most secure position ever? Or maybe they buried themselves in sand again?" Momoga's proposal.

The three thinks for a second before agreeing with one another.

"I-I guess its time to search the shore." Nekonya says.

The Anteater Team makes a turn to avoid the what seems a uphill path. Following the map, it seems that they near to the mountain located almost in the center of the island.