Chapter 6: Battle of El Fraile

"Yeahhhhh!!! Run!!"

"I can't believe watching senshadou match is really this exciting!!"

"C'mon hurry! Give us more fight!"

"Prez! You can do it!!"

Screams front different people are flooding the village. Everyone, from students to adults are hyped on what's gonna happen next as the recent series of events became very wild.

All of them are intensely watching on large screens as the sound of cannon fires are mixing on the collected shouts and cheers from people of El Fraile.

Meanwhile in the school's journalism club, Poly is silently watching on the fight. She's very satisfied on the great progress the team made which they shows with passion. Poly is so invested in the event that she didn't notice that Kay is already on her side.

"Hello!" Kay greets. Poly looks at her and smiles.

"Oh? Why the commander suddenly shows herself?"

"If theres fun, I go there. Also, I want to see if this school really got the skills so we can decide." Kay says while picking a chair and placing it near Poly. She sits, legs crossed.

"Decide what?" Poly ask.

"You see. We don't want to host a curbstomp battle. So, I want to make sure if this school's senshadou team are skilled enough to fight. It's Ooarai that they going to fight afterall." Kay explained before drinking her cola.

"Understandable. So, what do you think?"

"Well. It's good so far. But I just wandering. Your club is reponsible for broadcasting this right?"

"Yes."

"I can't understand the inclussion of commentators. But they seems really having fun though." Kay smiles.

Poly sighs as she's reminded on the loud commentary of two of her members. They're really passionate on senshadou to the point that they also screaming on the highlights. Right now, they giving harsh criticism on the failed Operation Sisa.

*****

"Mariposa! We cannot hold this any longer!" Andressa shouts on her radio. The loud bangs and explosion coming from the M4 Shermans are still abundant.

"We're coming! Also, run to our direction!"

"Ok!"

Andressa then commands her tank to make a turn. The Shermans quickly notices it.

"Commander! The flag tank is changing direction!" One of the officers said.

"The reinforcement must be nearby. Prepare yourself!"

"Yes Commander!"

The volley of shots coming from M4 Shermans continues. There's always some close calls like shells scraping of their paint for almost hitting the Tank. Right now, the tank is full of scratch and dust as the attack of Luna's officers goes for so long.

Mariposa notice small black spots from the distance. She quickly grabs her radio.

"Prez! Leave those three on us. Just prepare yourself for incoming danger." -Mariposa

"Prepare for w-" Andressa is distracted by a sudden turn of her tank followed by a loud explosion. "Prepare for what!?"

"Luna."

Andressa suddenly remembers the enemy flag tank which she almost forgot due to the intensity of the chase. She realize that the flag tank must be initiate on the offensive and now also on the chase because on how favorable the situation is to them. Andressa also thinks that fighting Luna on open field is a bad idea considering the skill difference between them. She must find a way to fight her with an advantage on their side