Chapter 4: Ooarai's Mundane Life

Ooarai Girls High School: Gymnasium

"Served!"

"Ok!"

As the ball is perfectly set. Akebi builts momentum by running then she jumps and did a powerful spike.  Taeko can't keep up on the ball and fails to sent it back to the other side.

"Yes!" Akebi cries.

"That was amazing! It's like a tank projectile." Shinobu commended.

"Somehow. Senshadou is really improving our volleyball skills. If we manage to rebuilt our team, we can ensure our spot in regionals." Noriko dreams with a smile.

"Captain..."

"Ok lets rest a little bit." Noriko suggest. The fatigue is visible on them.

As they look for a good spot to rest. They notice a familiar faces. They saw the Anteater trio lifting weights with ease. This is the first time they see them doing these routine so they're all surprised. They approach them.

"Hey!" Noriko calls. Nekota carefully puts down the barbell shes lifiting. It makes a loud thud. The other two also drops their dumbbells.

"H-hello..."

"Do you want some drinks? Its our treat." Noriko invites. Nekonya smiles with gratitude.

"T-thank you!"

After the Duck team buys their favorites. All of them drinks and gives a very satisfied sound as their thirst from workout are slowly fades away.

"Cold drink after a hard workout is the best." Akebi.

Ooarai Girls High School: History club room

The Hippo team is playing a board strategy game. Erwin is really serious right now because she's slowly losing the battle.

"Your army is now cornered by my proud Centurions. I win." Caesar casually said while moving her final piece. Erwin's commander are truly. cornered and nowhere to run. Erwin accepts defeat.

"I can't believe my blitzkrieg tactic is countered." Erwin commented.

"Perhaps. I out-blitz your blitzkrieg. Hehe." Caesar replies.

As they resetting the board, they notice that Oryou still looks like thinking of something.

"Hey. You still in deep thought. What's in your mind?" Erwin breaks her silence. Oryou startled then goes back to her calm posture.

"I just thinking about the two people that greets us in Corregidor."

"Why? Do you notices something?" Saemonza asked.

"Yeah. Do you remember their outfits?"

As they slowly remember what Oryou is implying. An idea suddenly appears on their mind.

"Woah. Are you thinking that those two are just like us?" Erwin asked.

"Yeah. But I don't know who are the historical figures they idolize."

"Maybe you just overthinking it. What if they really just want to wear those attires?" Caesar questions.

"But why she always bring some sort of sword?"

As Oryou ask the question. They dwell in deep thoughts again.

"I think the girl with long hair is like Churchill? Well, she have the British elite aura." Erwin suggest.

"Plausible. But how about the other one?" Caesar ask.

The four of them just continue their deep thoughts as they don't have any idea what the two is supposed to be. Maybe they just really overthinking stuffs.