Chapter 12: A butterfly's cariñosa

In the viewing area, it supposedly a silent and cold night but...

The entire venue is filled with screams made by some El Fraile residents that filled a big portion of the viewing area. All of them are hyped on the senshadou action that happening in the screen. Their screams echoes everywhere that gets even louder everytime both team eliminates a tank.

"I've never seen such hyped senshadou crowd before. It feels like pro-league." Naomi commented.

"I never liked loud crowds but it seems that they really support their team." Darjeeling commented.

"Darjeeling-sama, did you say something?" Orange Pekoe asked with confusion as she didn't hear what Darjeeling said because of the hyped crowd.

"Well... Nevermind, lets just enjoy the match." Darjeeling kindly says.

"Its more like those crowd supports both teams. Like they just want to see good senshadou action." Anchovy said.

"Well, I think its better than a silent crowd. But I'm not sure how other viewers react tho." Kay says her opinion.

Suddenly the crowd fell silent as they notice a music that gradually gets louder. The commanders gets curious and watch as Mariposa's team strolls the dense jungle while remix of Cariñosa plays in the background.

"Huh? What the hell they're doing?" Katyusha asked.

"Perhaps they want to ease their tension Katyusha-sama. We also doing it right?" Nonna replies.

"Oh... Its the painter tank. Its really full of surprises isn't it." Anchovy says while getting excited on whats gonna happen next.

"Commander! If its Guerilla Tactics that they doing, why they want to tell their location?" Haru commented.

"To be honest, I have no idea." Nishi honestly replies as she watch the scene with confusion.

Both Maho and Erika just watch with seriousness, but still curious on what kind of senshadou Mariposa team can give to everyone. Darjeeling gets more excited on what the Tank crew is planning to do.

Meanwhile, Poly just facepalmed because of the secondhand embarassment she feel from the intense hype of her people and also the silly thing Mariposa team is doing right now. At this point, she know how peculiar Mariposa is and Poly is surprised that they still do their weird ideas despite being in a serious tournament.

"Mariposaaaaa. What are you doing!?" Poly screams to her mind.

Meanwhile, Kay notices a familiar person with a wheelchair.

"Hhmmm? Is that..." Kay said.

"Is something wrong?" Alissa asked.

"Hmm... Wait a minute, I just going to visit something." Kays says before leaving, she's going to Poly's location.

*****

The Rabbit team is just enjoying their time on their tank. All of them eat snacks while waiting for the command.

"I can't believe we got tricked like that." Aya says. Still frustrated but a little calmer than earlier.

"Yeah. Its embarassing... That tank is really something." Ayumi says.

"Ok commander! Thank you and goodluck!" Asuza happily replies to her radio before dropping the call.

"Asuza, what commander says?" Karina asked.

"Commander says that we should go to the waiting area."

"Eh? But I want to stay here longer. It feels more relaxing." Karina says while preparing a firepit.