Chapter 19: Civil War

GUEST ROOM OF SAUNDERS UNIVERSITY HIGH SCHOOL, GEORGE WASHINGTON FLOATING CITY

"Sigh." Kay's expression then she scrub her hair due to frustration.

"Under control my ass..."

Darjeeling, Katyusha with Nonna and Anchovy just looked at her, concerned.

It's just 40 minutes after returning to her home yet Kay is become even more busy to the point that she can't even entertain her guest.

"Is there something wrong?" Darjeeling's question as she's already curious on the stressed looking Kay.

"Yeah, and it might really beat me before the school break starts."

Darjeeling invites the other two commanders to visits Kay as she wants to enjoy her remaining high school days but she's surprised to see Kay in her current state.

"You know, its peculiar to see you looks so beaten. It must be very stressful indeed." -Anchovy.

"What is it? Mind to share it?" Darjeeling asked then she sips on her tea.

Kay fix the clustre of paperworks in front of her.

"Remember Corrigidor Girls High School?"

Hearing the name. The three gives different reactions. Darjeeling gives a smile, Katyusha with a puzzled look and Anchovy with excitement.

"Corridor?" Katyusha's confused question.

"Katyusha-sama. It's Corrigidor. They're the team the fights Ooarai a long time ago." Nonna's correction which makes Katyusha annoyed.

"I know them! I didn't forgot them geez!"

"Ah that school! Whats the news about them?" Anchovy's excited question.

"Yeah. They didn't even enter the Winter Cup. Maybe something happened there." Darjeeling's calm guess.

"You're right. And that happening leads to them fighting Ooarai again."

Darjeeling stops on drinking tea midway. The three commanders are surprised on the news.

"FOR REAL?!" Anchovy and Katyusha screams due to disbelief.

"Wait a minute. If they just going to fight Ooarai again. Why you're look stressed out unlike before?"

Kay scratches her head again because of Darjeeling's question. She have no choice but to give a short summary of what happened.

After few minutes of explanation from Kay. The four guest are dumbfounded on what they heard.

"Welp, thats confusing and headache inducing." -Anchovy.

"Well... Good luck on that. Glad that I not dealing with that sort of problem." Katyusha's proud words.

"Because we're the one doing the paperworks." Nonna's soft teasing.

"Shaddup!"

"So. Why you decide to make them fight again?" Darjeeling's question.

"As usual. I want for them to prove themselves. But to be honest, I rather wish for them to become scared and give up so I would not deal with it."

"I agree on your idea but about your wish. There might be a problem."

"What is it?" Kay's confused question.

Darjeeling sips to her cup of tea first before answering Kay's question.

"There was a saying that "A cornered mouse fights back""